Was her reaction justifiable? (pics)

Yall really don't know the rules of parking in the snow, do you? You shovel out a space, and that space is yours. It's a common courtesy to recognizethe placeholder (chair or whatever else), as a sign that someone put the time in to clean the spot out for themselves.

Egging isn't anything. There are plenty of people who would have gone much further.

childish and not justifiable at all. however, if it was one of the only shoveled spots on the street, then the driver kinda had it coming. still notjustifiable, but you gotta have some kinda nerve to take something that you didnt work for. guess it depends on what kinda neighbor hood too. downtown in abig city = spots are a free for all. in front of someone's house = not cool.

The only time it could be just about justifiable is if just as she'd finished shovelling and was getting in her car someone pulled into the spot.

But if you go away and leave the spot you can't expect it to be there when you get back. A chair means nothing. There's someone around me who leaveslittle parking cones outside there house and they get really mad when you move them - so I do intentionally all the time. The spot is the whole length of theirhouse and they only have one car.

smh.gif
girls these days

Not justified at all. How does she know that the driver didn't have his/her parking space taken in the same manner, but the driver didn't b!tch andmoan about it and just found another spot? The time your girl's sister took to egg the car and wrap banana peels around the handles is probably more timethan it took to just look around for another spot and walk a little further to get home.
Public property= you leave you lose.

Ppl park in front of my house all the time and when it snows and they leave I clear it up so I can park. But when I leave they take the parking and don'teven thank me for it (these same people park in front my house constantly), I don't even get a head nod or salutation from these people.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Ppl park in front of my house all the time and when it snows and they leave I clear it up so I can park. But when I leave they take the parking and don't even thank me for it (these same people park in front my house constantly), I don't even get a head nod or salutation from these people.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

put a detonator under the spot. that'll show em. it's up to you where you want to put the explosives. and that's just stupid what she did. Thebroad left the spot. I'd have ran over the chair.
grin.gif

That would have been awesome if the person caught her messing with their car dragged her by her weave and beat her like a runaway slave.

It'll be funny when she's charged with vandalism.

That would have been awesome if the person caught her messing with their car dragged her by her weave and beat her like a runaway slave.

That's exactly what would have happened too if she got caught.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif

I secretly wish that would happen
nerd.gif
no joke.

-The Juice

wow im surprised a lot of people havent heard of this before... back when i lived in city, if u cleaned out a spot on the street, you would put a chair downand everybody knew it was yours... it was just an unsaid rule even though it was technically public property.
never seen anybody egg or damage a car because of it though.

people dont do this in other cities that get a lot of snow?

Back
Top Bottom