Was Kevin Hart let me explain funny? Worth the movie ticket?

OP you shouldn't have asked this on NT. Kevin Hart is the second coming of Hitler on here

Last edited:
Honestly i love Kevin Hart, but i just saw this movie tonight and it was HORRIBLE.

Intro was 20 minutes long. Actual stand up wasn't funny, maybe 2 good jokes out of all of it.

Save ya $14 my guy.

I watched it Saturday and it had its moments. I'm not a big Kevin Hart fan and I laughed at a couple of parts. People look at me like I'm crazy when I say he's not all that funny to me but that's just how I feel.

I had no clue that he was so popular worldwide tho, he's done shows in lots of other countries.

We're the jokes mostly black/white racial relations jokes? I feel like the type of comedy is played out. There's only so many jokes about white or black people that can be funny. (Well now that I think about it I pretty much don't like any type of racial material) it's just boring to me. I feel like we've made it past laughing at "I'm black and I can get a taxi hahahaha"

Last edited:
For reference I thought Laugh at My Pain was hilarious...and I think Real Husbands of Hollywood is funny.

But this...this right here....was TERRIBLE.  Damn near fell asleep three different times, maybe 2 good jokes the whole movie. Save your $$$

I would say no. Funny but would probably be worth more the 'NetFlix' or 'Redbox' route. It had its moments but overall it was ehhh. If you Youtube his last years interviews on late night television you will get half of the stand up.

paid 2 mill to make it got 17 1st week
the 2 mill came straight out of kev's pockets = :wow:

ill see it eventually but props to him on that feat regardless if its funny or not....actually thats a better accomplisment if its not funny

ill see it eventually but props to him on that feat regardless if its funny or not....actually thats a better accomplisment if its not funny

like I always say in Kevin Hart threads.

props to him, he's been doing it for 10+ years, but I don't find him funny.

ill see it eventually but props to him on that feat regardless if its funny or not....actually thats a better accomplishment if its not funny

like I always say in Kevin Hart threads.

props to him, he's been doing it for 10+ years, but I don't find him funny.

i like threads like this because its give perspective ... is his comedy style not funny to you or is it him thats not funny to you? serious question to you thunder or anyone else who doesnt like k hart

laugh at my pain was funny IMO.....have you seen that?
(saw it live not the movie)

Last edited:
i feel like you get a biased response on here against kevin hart cuz I saw Laugh at my pain on youtube at work and i was laughing my *** off multiple times

Back
Top Bottom