Was Kevin Hart let me explain funny? Worth the movie ticket?

Seen it live and thought it was funny.. and I don't even like Kevin hart like that never really found him funny but found myself cracking up at the show *shrugs*

Last edited:
I'm just gonna wait til it comes on comedy central. i see no reason to watch a standup on the big screen.

Luckily I say this during matinee. I chuckled a few times but this was the quality of one of them black standup comedies you would see kn Netflix.

There's no point to this thread. Everybody has their own sense of humor. So asking some bodies opinion does you no good. Like a die hard fan would tell u it's hilarious. Either you see it for yourself or wait for the dvd

I'm a Grown Little Man > Everything else he put out
This... I haven't looked at homie the same since... Only other thing's from his that made me laugh were random youtube videos of his being funny, like 50 tyson, chocolate drop, joking on meek mills crew etc.... Dude to gimmicky now... laugh at my pain was all about You gon learn today, long ****, my checking account...

For reference I thought Laugh at My Pain was hilarious...and I think Real Husbands of Hollywood is funny.

But this...this right here....was TERRIBLE.  Damn near fell asleep three different times, maybe 2 good jokes the whole movie. Save your $$$

This

Katt Williams > Kevin hart

Close thread

This. And it's not even close. But KAtt couldn't keep it together, and Kev is way more presentable. Can you imagine Katt doing Buick commercials? lmaooo

Saw it Live in Cali so I'm passing.

But to make 17 off 2 is pretty damn impressive. Props to him

Honestly i love Kevin Hart, but i just saw this movie tonight and it was HORRIBLE.

Intro was 20 minutes long. Actual stand up wasn't funny, maybe 2 good jokes out of all of it.

Save ya $14 my guy.
cosign..

I like KH but this was horrible. Jokes seemed repetitive and a few seemed way too long. He showed a (slight) bit of variety compared his normal stuff but overall it wasn't good.

For those that have seen it....
Deer-bra joke was :x, thought it would never end.

Kevin is just a silly dude with an extraordinary grind. I promise I feel like me and some of my boys are funnier than him, I just never put effort in stand up comedy.

People enjoy his product and that's really all that matters. While in the theater there were times I felt like I was watching a clown show for kids because the humor was so basic and he was doing silly voices over and over. It was literally uncomfortable at times. But like I said, it had its moments.

I am a BIG Kevin Hart fan, but admittedly this was absolute trash. 
Wow!

I feel like a lot of people would comment here just to hate on it but this comment does it for me. I will pass. I def recommend his other specials though bc they are hilarious.

He brought a clip to Conan and it had him telling a stand-up joke... and they cut to an animated reenactment of the joke he was telling...

Is that how this movie is????

i thought it was pretty damn funny except for the weird *** animal joke. (sorry if thats supposed to be in a spoiler)

grown little man and seriously funny are hilarious to me

laugh at my pain was light

haven't saw this one yet

Ended up just watching "this is the end" and it was hella funny. Prolly wait for let me explain to hit redbox

I thought it was pretty funny, got a few nice laughs with the lady, cant complain.... but for you guys that say Kev Hart is trash..... what comedians do you like?

Kevin Hart is like the most hated comedian on NT :lol:

With that said though, this wasn't that good. Enjoyed his past few specials, but this was one of his weaker performances.

Deerbra and Girlfriend in trunk 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom