Was this a dirty hit? (vid)

There was nothing dirty about that hit at all. In my opinion, it looked like Landry was trying to stop after he dove, and just kept sliding. I'd rather himslide into him than give him this business...

the ball was on teh floor already when he slid. dont know why he would slide.

First of all, it's the ground not the floor
laugh.gif
Second of all, Landry was clearly very low to the ground and diving for the ball while it was about a footoff the ground, he only missed it by a few feet. You expect him to just stop all of a sudden while the ground is wet?

Trust me, Landry sucks at disguising dirty hits, just look at the late hits he's had this year. If he was trying to hit him dirty he probably would havehit him harder than that. This was completely unintentional.

you know what? he should have just stood up and ran through Glenn legally. Then there'd be no ambiguity about it and all those whining about his"disguised" intentions would have nothing to say.

that said, no i dont think it was dirty.

At first angle it looks like a dirty play but the replay with the endzone camera really shows he was playing the ball and his momentum bowled a strike.

Trust me, Landry sucks at disguising dirty hits, just look at the late hits he's had this year. If he was trying to hit him dirty he probably would have hit him harder than that. This was completely unintentional.
Hit the nail on the head actually. If LaRon was trying to do Terry Glenn dirty...Terry Glenn would be on someones operating table not givinginterviews.

LaRon is tryin to do his Sean impersonation a little to hard
eyes.gif

It's football. You are going to get hit. No chance Landry was trying to hurt Glenn.

Glenn is just saying that because the moment he finally got his knee healed, he gets hit on his knee. She'll be okay and no it wasn't intentional.

There is an interview where Glenn states he knows it wasnt intentional but a bunch of the boys on the sidelines were in a uproar and said they were going forhis knee, in which he then switched his opinion because he said that they (His teamates) had a better viewing of it than he did.

P.S. Glenn is NOT reinjured and participated in practice yesterday. Owens is healing very rapidly and according to Sam Hurd, he felt like T.O. could starttomorrow the way he (Owens) was so excited.

Guess that $50,000 Hyperbaric chamber is doing its job

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Oh yes, let's give the new kid with five personal foul penalties on the year the benefit of the doubt.

LOL. You dudes slay me...

what do his personal fouls have to do with anything if the video shows he wasn't doing anything but going for the ball? You talking about "dudes slaying you," but you're always quick to the defense of the hamburglar u got playing safety anytime he does something questionable....

*shoes, explain why you think the hit was dirty....

S4L=Terry Glenn

Back
Top Bottom