Washington State teen beaten, robbed in shoe sale gone wrong

laugh.gif
at all the ppl comin to scumbag resellers defense...

he got beat up, not shot or stabbed.

good. i for one am glad.

bet he wont be dumb enough to meet randoms from craigslist all over town to make 20 bucks again

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

good. i for one am glad.

bet he wont be dumb enough to meet randoms from craigslist all over town to make 20 bucks again

...i will say this. if you're selling that many shoes, its completely stupid to keep meeting strangers in random parking lots, instead of more populated areas. especially if you're alone.

Honestly all venues for reselling should be shut down. CL should do away with it as well as ebay

Hopefully dude learned a lesson/got a little common sense. It could have ended up a lot worse.

As DeNiro said in Ronin (classic movie btw) "When there is doubt, there is no doubt"

should have met up in front of the police station. i bet those coawards wouldnt have pulled that crap there.

some people need to smarten up when doing meet ups and never go alone.

Poor choice of meetup venue. And it seems he went alone. You can only hope he learned his lesson.

Good thing he was only knocked out, it could have been worse for much less.

!##@ em honestly it's cats like him turnin sneakers into a hustle and with a hustle comes the wolves he should've been ready thought it was all sweet got caught slippin

. He said he makes money by buying expensive basketball shoes when they’re first released and then reselling them on Craigslist or Facebook, often for twice the price. He showed KIRO 7 some of the 70 pairs of basketball shoes he has stuffed in his closet.

“I like the shoes, but I’m more in it for the money,

Originally Posted by CashBanks

!##@ em honestly it's cats like him turnin sneakers into a hustle and with a hustle comes the wolves he should've been ready thought it was all sweet got caught slippin

Originally Posted by CashBanks

How I feel. Boo hoo someone you tried to come up on came up on you.

I have mixed emotions about this situation. On one hand, it's wrong to beat someone over shoes, shoes!! On the other hand, the part of me that loves kicks says that's what you get for doing it strictly for money. Either way it's wrong. The seller didn't do his due dilligence by making sure he would be safe when selling the shoes. Who goes to a parking lot to sell shoes, I'd much rather meet in a more public place for the safety of all parties involved. As soon as he saw more than what he expected, he should have just left. That right there is lack of street sensibility. I guess this is what happens when people buy up shoes just to resell.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I have met up hundreds of people from the internet for sales and yes sometimes I did think they were trying to get me,

but you just have to give out that vibe like nah homie don't do it, wrong person you messing with. They'll get the message.

Body language. Know it.

yup

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

good. i for one am glad.

+1

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

No hate but if your going to make your living as a reseller on Craigslist then part of your job is to avoid these situations. Like others said only meet in public places and never ride dolo on a deal. This kid has to know what he did was not smart or good business. I do not condone any type of violence towards innocent people but this kid needs to gain a little common sense or find a job where cats won't be kicking his @**.

do you even know the meaning of the word condone?  you sayin TAKE THAT RESELLER as if the kid deserved to get beat up and robbed cause he resellin.  How is that not condoning violence when you agreeing with what happened to this kid?

was the kid stupid in going to a meetup solo?  absolutely.  that is not up for debate.  but no one deserves to get knocked out and robbed for reselling.  hes not doing anything illegal, nor is he taking advantage of other people or trying to come up on them.  no ones got a gun to anyones head forcing them to pay resale prices for shoes.  if you buying a shoe from a reseller, its a simple matter of supply and demand and a mutually agreeable deal between two parties.

butthurt is strong in this thread.  

Back
Top Bottom