Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley Beal needs to make a jump in development or else the Wizards will be the Hawks.

Long 2's, man :smh: That's coaching.

Witt was a good stop-gap, I think, but this team needs a MAJOR upgrade. With better coaching, this team is at least 5-8 wins improved.

Are Wizards tickets cheaper to get online or at the box office. Me and my fam are going out there for the weekend and we're thinking about going to the Bulls game on saturday. Appreciate any feedback!

They did it....they actually did it!

Congrats to the team....it's been a long time coming.

pimp.gif

Bradley Beal needs to make a jump in development or else the Wizards will be the Hawks.
Well what type of jump are you talking about? I highly doubt he's gonna be the next D Wade or anything.

I feel that Beal can eventually be a legit #2/2b option, but we still need a #1 (Wall isn't a #1 option player).. without that, our ceiling is gonna be as limited as any other team that doesn't have a superstar.

Wall and Beal have it working tonight.. this is what we need to see going into the playoffs

If Beal can ever figure out how to get to the FT line a little more consistently, there is no reason why he can't be a 22-25ppg scorer. Hard to believe that he's still just 20 years old.

And this is a few days old...I know we give Wittman a hard time on here, and there are times that it is beyond justified, but I honestly can't help but to feel happy for the guy. I read this quote on BF and it really resonated with me. He may not be the best coach, but the guys on the team absolutely love him.

"I wouldn't wish some of the struggles we went through on anybody," the coach lamented. "But it also makes it nicer to see the other end of it.

Link

That's real. :pimp:

I'm thinking the Bulls take this one. We struggle at home, and Chicago is in a tight race for the 3rd seed so they'll want to send a message

Plus they won't wanna get swept

Charlotte is one game back of us after tonight. If they beat us Wednesday, we can kiss the 6th seed goodbye. Hello Pacers

:lol: And before some of you suggest that we can beat the Pacers because they're struggling.. just stop. We will be no match for them in a playoff environment, with their experience, coaching advantage, and massive home crowd advantage for them compared to the Verizon Center. Indy in 4, maybe 5 if George has an off shooting night.

Last edited:
This is why I wanted to duck Chicago and play Toronto instead. I'd rather play another young and inexperienced team in the playoffs than a veteran squad coached by Thibs. 

Last edited:
Beal hit that big jumper to get the W. But we still seemed out of sync on that possession. We just game beal the ball and hoped for the best it seemed. Run as many screens for him as possible and luckly he hit the shot.

I think we would all rather see Toronto in the playoffs than indiana. If we see indiana i just hope we win a game or two. I don't want to get swept in the first round...then its like you didn't even make the playoffs :lol:

Chicago/Miami are the only two teams in the East I wouldn't want the Wizards to face. At this point, I would LOVE for them to play the Pacers.

The way Indy has played as of late, there is no way I think anyone could say "when they get to the playoffs, they'll flip the switch." Nah....this is a wounded duck. They have problems both on and off the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom