Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
072214_wizardsunis.jpeg

:pimp:
Stopped buying jerseys after high school, but it might be time for a John Wall or Beal.

I don't like the inclusion of the red at the top. It just looks weird without the white stripe under neath the blue from the regular uniforms. I would have made the alternates predominately blue with red/white as the accent colors.

As much as I hate sleeves...I think the T'Wolves black alt uniforms are one of the best in the league. If we could have down the same thing they did but with blue...It could have been sick.

Let us agree that it would be cool if they did red white blue and gold?

Gold names and numbers on those jerseys would look great to me.  Maybe a one game type jersey?  Like veterans day add some gold

Having watched Vesely play in the Euroleague before being drafted I remember being pissed off when Washington took him.
Right there I knew they wasted that pick. Dude never had any real skill.
Its mind boggling that Chandler Parsons went 38th that year, Kenneth Faried 22nd, Nikola Vucevic 16th, Kawhi Leonard 15th, Klay Thompson 11th..........

Last edited:
I was hoping the Wizards took Faried that year too... Saw a couple Morehead games and dude was all hustle

Faried definitely wasn't feasible @ 6.

But Kawhi was. He had a great workout...every mock had him coming here...and then a couple weeks before the draft all of a sudden Vesely was the heavy favorite. They gave him a promise way before the draft.

Didn't the Wizards invite diplomats from Czech Republic consulate to the draft? That says it all. :lol:

Idk about yall but that whole season i had seen Ves in mocks in the 3 - 8 range, its really a shame tho he screamed bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom