Washington Wizards 2014-2015 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Will the Wizards win the Southeast Division this season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Pat Buchanan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This team has clearly hit a wall. All-Star break is coming at just the right time.

ANY sort of production from Gortat, and this would have been a "W." Not sure what's going on with him, but he's been trash for a minute now.

Also, 100% agree with Andre Miller getting the DNP-CD. There were rumors last week that the team was scouting Will Bynum.

This team has clearly hit a wall. All-Star break is coming at just the right time.

ANY sort of production from Gortat, and this would have been a "W." Not sure what's going on with him, but he's been trash for a minute now.

Also, 100% agree with Andre Miller getting the DNP-CD. There were rumors last week that the team was scouting Will Bynum.
We need a combo guard like a Mo Gotti or Jarret Jack or even Nate

This stump is discouraging but at least we are almost at all star break

Gonna get a breathe of fresh air into our old vets, that should be enough for us to hit a good run in the second half of the season

Gortat played like sawce, our perimeter D was non existent and they killed us with baby jumpers/floaters in lane. We're playing washed right now.

We gave up like 4-5 And1's where the Hawks player was gonna make an easy layup but we felt the need to foul for some inexplicable reason. 

We dug ourselves a hole, showed a small bit of resilience to give the fans a false hope, then reverted to the Wiz of 2-3 seasons ago on defense.

Besides john, it felt like only Garrett Temple showed up to play last night. We had a chance to make a statement win and we came up short. AGAIN.

Gortat played like sawce, our perimeter D was non existent and they killed us with baby jumpers/floaters in lane. We're playing washed right now.

We gave up like 4-5 And1's where the Hawks player was gonna make an easy layup but we felt the need to foul for some inexplicable reason. 

We dug ourselves a hole, showed a small bit of resilience to give the fans a false hope, then reverted to the Wiz of 2-3 seasons ago on defense.

Besides john, it felt like only Garrett Temple showed up to play last night. We had a chance to make a statement win and we came up short. AGAIN.

don't let that late flurry when the game was already over fool you, Temple was terrible. Beal and Wall would have to log 40+ minutes a night for us to not have the massive offensive falloff as soon as they hit the bench. Our second unit really kills us every game, Humphries can only do so much. We've looked old and slow during this losing streak, you can tel by all the And 1's Atlanta got because we had no defensive rotations and late contested shots

We need to make a trade. Our bench has looked incredibly bad the last 6 games and its not looking like its gonna change. Team is lifeless right now, I have no desire to watch this

Almost would rather Wall skip All Star Weekend and rest because he has to do it all every night because he gets no consistent help. He's completely gassed

I wanna karate chop gortat so bad breH... Am I the only one that thinks Whitman doesn't have what it takes to motivate this team? They look lethargic and uninterested. He has to go imo. SMFH. If I was tight last night, tonight my frustration is immeasurable.

Gortat is mentally fried....

Wittman...man. GET SOME CREATIVITY IN YOUR OFFENSIVE SETS!!

frown.gif
Its been a long time since I posted my dancing black dude

Last edited:
The late turnovers by wall...the losing loose balls just do to lack of effort. The terrible defense down the stretch...no Beal.
We looked horrible. Brian Roberts was out there looking like Vintage D. Rose :smh:

I'd say we need scoring help but i think we have good players. We just need better offensive sets some times. We really struggled at the end of that game even getting a shot off better yet in

I feel like not giving the potential of Otto Porter for Kevin Martin tho, but we do need we do need that offense 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom