Washington Wizards 2014-2015 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Will the Wizards win the Southeast Division this season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Pat Buchanan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1373672217_image.gif

Feel for you Wiz fans. Hope Wall heals up and is 100% healthy and motivated next year.

Keep your heads up.

I know what it is to have a key player injured during a championship run.

Welp...there goes that.

What a rollercoaster of a season.

Big offseason ahead. Time to make some changes in the frontcourt. We're probably stuck w/ Nene until the trade deadline next year. We have the 19th pick in the draft. There will be some rotation quality players available. Blatche is off the books. I doubt Seraphin and Butler will be re-signed. I'm iffy on Gooden. If we can move Blair...I'd be open to keeping Gooden. Blair's on the books for next season and I doubt there will be many takers if he's on the block.

Big summer for Otto. He's done enough to finally cement his spot in the rotation. I'd go small ball next year and start Otto and PP together. 

Unfortunately...Wittman may have secured his job for another year. Hopefully Ernie makes shrewd moves like the PP signing and no bone head deals. In my eyes...nobody is untouchable outside of Wall, Beal, and Otto. I'd be REALLY aggressive in looking for a scoring wing off the bench. Wilson Chandler comes to mind.

Last edited:
I caught the end of the game outside the Gordon Birsch next to Nats Park after that game was over. What a day.

I missed the game today, but wow. We just did so well man. I think we can actually make it to the finals.

Not a huge wizards fan, because I despised the hometown teams growing up. Been rooting for the wiz the past few years though and tagged along with some friends to the game tonight since the rockets weren't playing. Was definitely one of the craziest games I've ever seen in person. Was rooting for the Hawks to make a comeback and make the game interesting since the tip. Was shocked when it actually happened. I was sure it was going into OT, but pierce came through. Place went NUTS. :smokin

Let those critics keep doubting the wizards, it just adds more fuel to the fire :evil:

No lead is ever safe in the NBA, proud of how this team came together and finish the game strong on a Paul Pierce buzzer beater :pimp:

Otto Porter coming out party this series i hope he keeps it up. Dude needs to be more selfish at times he can ball. Get out there and flourish young man.

Any news on if john can play at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom