Washington Wizards 2014-2015 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Will the Wizards win the Southeast Division this season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Pat Buchanan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Wizards W yall!!!

dsUDgu.gif

Tough loss 
mean.gif
. However, the game was a lot of fun! Was my first official sporting event aside from a few college games. Some pics...

^ I'm glad you went, at least Beal shot better. I don't think the Knicks game will be that easy, but the Wiz should still get a win.

Haven't been having time to really post in here becaues of school, but of course still been following the Wiz and watching every game. Wizkids have been :pimp: to watch this year, such an exciting and unselfish team that plays hard on both ends. However we have a tough West coast trip coming up ahead of us, this will let us know whether we are contenders or pretenders.

Last year through 28 games we were 14-14 (and wouldn't go above .500 until Feb)
This year through 28 games we are 20-8

Our next 13 games:

Boston
@Houston
@Dallas
@OKC
@San Antonio
@New Orleans
NYK
Chicago
@Atlanta
San Antonio
@Chicago
Brooklyn
@Brooklyn

If we go 5-8 over those games, we'll be 41-16 which is on pace for a 50- win season. Potentially more if we get hot ,since our schedule lightens up considerably after that stretch.

Now that stretch is brutal, it's actually hard to pick 5 clear wins out of that lineup for this Wiz team. But the 'should-wins' I see are: Boston, NYK, @New Orleans, Brooklyn, @Brooklyn. That's 5 right there, if we can steal some of those other road games against elite teams it will be a bonus. We were awfully close to beating Dallas last time, OKC may not have Durant back yet, and San Antonio has been slipping without Kawhi.

As a lifelong Wizards fan naturally I'm gonna hold my enthusiasm for now. BUT if we can get hot during these next few weeks and come up with some big wins, the sky is the limit for us.

Last edited:
didnt' catch the celtics game but glad we won. Saw the xmas day game though and Acy is a goon. Hard foul and then stand over top of him to taunt. Like come on famb. Its one thing to foul some one hard but just back off. Glad john got up mad. Also glad Nene was there to help separate the two. We know if push came to shove Nene is ready to head butt people

Has Nene fully recovered? I haven't found out yet

Health is the most important thing for us at the moment

Wayyyy closer then it needed to be. When Houston's shots start dropping it honestly seems like Nba jam. Thank god for pierce without him in those last couple minutes I definitely think we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom