Washington Wizards 2014-2015 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Will the Wizards win the Southeast Division this season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Pat Buchanan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know people had a bad opinion of Wall as far as his tattoos went.

Dumbest article in the HISTORY of mankind. Written by an absolute HACK of a "journalist." I'd never say I could do someone's job better than them with no experience, but the bar ain't too high with this piece of **** article. I'm embarrassed that this bamma makes his home in the DMV.

*Raise your hand if you thought Wall was taking the last shot tonight...I would have NEVER in a million years thought that Randy would draw up a competent play to end a game. Whoa boy.... :pimp:

^I've actually never read the article. I just saw it referred to. Who is the writer?

And yeah, that game was nuts! Awesome play. Was sure it would be an attempt at a quick jump shot.

Last edited:
I remember reading this 
mean.gif

You know what that's really about.

They did it to AI.  They did it to Richard Sherman.

Bull Connor was a sportscaster before he became  a police commissioner.  Must've been an easy transition. 

I was definitely surprised we actually had a play drawn up.   Kinda just figured we would throw it in to Wall for a wild shot and head to OT.  But great play by Wittman great finish by Beal.  We trailed most of the game good to see us rally back for the W

You know what that's really about.

They did it to AI.  They did it to Richard Sherman.

Bull Connor was a sportscaster before he became  a police commissioner.  Must've been an easy transition. 

Surprising part to me is that the writer, Jason Reid, is African-American.

Criticize Wall for how he plays, fine. Character assassination from Reid, or even crossing WAAAAAY over the line like Colin Cowherd, is deplorable. Both guys are hacks and I have no respect for either one of them. And it's not one of those things where I'm just saying it to say it...I 100% guarantee that if I saw either one out in public, I'd let them know. It's beyond messed up what they've done to this guy, only to turn a 180 because he showed emotion on Monday night. Screw them.

Didn't Michael lee say some stupid **** about wall tats as well ?

If I ever saw Colin cowherd in public I literally do not know what would happen but he poisons minds and he would deserve whatever would come from the situation

I was definitely surprised we actually had a play drawn up.   Kinda just figured we would throw it in to Wall for a wild shot and head to OT.  But great play by Wittman great finish by Beal.  We trailed most of the game good to see us rally back for the W
This is a different Wizards bruh

Great game! Physical, gritty D. Loved Dre's post moves and craftiness. Loved seeing Humph not get pushed around. Wall's stat line though! 3 blocks and 5 steals? Vintage Kirilenko numbers.

Healthy Nene makes a big difference for our team.  When Seraphin is playing well hitting those mid range jumpers we have a gritty, big, talented interior.  My favorite part about our team is that i actually like the players 
laugh.gif
.  Its not like when you draft a fantasy team and have to take players that you know are good but you hate and you kinda root for them but don't care.  

Like i hated our team when we had Blatche, Mcgee, Jordan Crawford, Singleton, Vesaly (sp?).  Granted we were easy to hate because we were terrible.  But i just like our players now and the chemistry we have.  I am just so happy because the skins are such a dead franchise and we still have something to root for.

Healthy Nene makes a big difference for our team.  When Seraphin is playing well hitting those mid range jumpers we have a gritty, big, talented interior.  My favorite part about our team is that i actually like the players :lol: .  Its not like when you draft a fantasy team and have to take players that you know are good but you hate and you kinda root for them but don't care.  

Like i hated our team when we had Blatche, Mcgee, Jordan Crawford, Singleton, Vesaly (sp?).  Granted we were easy to hate because we were terrible.  But i just like our players now and the chemistry we have.  I am just so happy because the skins are such a dead franchise and we still have something to root for.

The greatest accomplishment is that I now like and root for pierce

Just looked at that west roadtrip. Two back-to-backs, Rockets/Mavs followed by OKC/Spurs then finish with the Pelicans :x

Hoping for 3 wins, expecting 2. Let's get these wins now.

Just wanted to say the Wiz Kids are ballin! Rasaul Butler has been the most impressive as the last man picked on the team. Hope that playoff experience from last year gets these guys closer this year.

game was way too close for my liking but luckily Wall and Beal found a way to close it

I'll hate Wade forever, he was killing for a moment but blew it down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom