Wayne vs CM -- OG Maco voice .... Tyga "U was right"

You know what. CM green lighted:
IANAHB 1 & 2
Rebirth

Anything else I may be missing from Wayne

So Wayne has gotten to release THREE projects...that did mildly ok.

It was bound to catch up with him now.

Birdman said young thugs "carter 6" is dropping before Wayne's carter 5.

FINESSE !

Young Thug makes no secret about his admiration for Lil Wayne, and these days the “Stoner” rapper has been getting pretty comfortable around the Cash Money clique.

First up is his Rich Gang collaboration with Rich Homie Quan and Birdman, but by the time Thugger gets to his proper solo debut, he just may decide to pay homage to Weezy and title the project Tha Carter VI. Maybe.

“I dunno, ’cause Wayne’s coming out with more albums,” Thug told MTV News while on set for a Rich Gang video in Atlanta on September 11. “I don’t know if he’s gonna name one of them Carter VI. It depends on what he names his album.”

Wayne’s Tha Carter V is scheduled to drop on October 28. Originally, Weezy said C5 would be his last solo project, but later revealed that he would be dropping another LP titled Da Other Album a few months after.

In March, Wayne also told us that Tha Carter V would definitely be his last entry into his flagship series, which just may leave the lane wide open for Thug. A lane that Thugger plans to capitalize off if possible. “Carter VI to X, he did one to five, I’m gonna do six to 10,” he said.

If Wayne happens to pull a miracle and get out of his CM situation will he be able to take Drake and Nikki with him?

Heard on the radio this morning that Baby plans to take this to court and all that and he's not letting him get out of his contract.

If he does he's probably going to leave with nothing like Dr. Dre did and Mannie Fresh.

I remember a video of Mannie after he left CM he was in a struggle apartment or something trying to make a beat.

I think this was Wayne's last album on CM and he didn't want to resign before putting it out so Baby is going to try to keep him ties up to prevent him from going to another label or something.

^ Yeah he minght have to go the Dr Dre route and leave with nothing. Hopefully he saved his paper like Dre did.

And that ain't paying homage if Thug is naming his album that. It's disrespectful and weird at the same time. :lol:

Baby
tired.gif
 I knew dude was cutthroat but I never thought i'd see they day he and Wayne fell out

the boy been loyal to them dudes since a kid

Wayne prolly owe 2 or 3 more albums imma assume that's why he changed Carter V to a 2 part album

:lol: @ Thug, took the Wayne stanning to the max

Wayne gotta be salty af at this ***** :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Where does birdman say this :nerd:

I was joking, I don't even think young thug can make an album, I see him as strictly a mixtape, singles guy, how many units could he possibly move? I say 50-60k first week the most...with a hot single.

Last edited:
Where does birdman say this :nerd:

I was joking, I don't even think young thug can make an album, I see him as strictly a mixtape, singles guy, how many units could he possibly move? I say 50-60k first week the most...with a hot single.

If you can make singles, you can make an album. Ask Beyonce and Niki Minaj. They have full albums of singles.

inb4"you comparing young thug to Beyonce? herp derp"

No. Im saying singles are EXACTLY what you want on an album.

Back
Top Bottom