Wayne vs CM -- OG Maco voice .... Tyga "U was right"

Don't follow as closely but, are Wayne and Thugger cool? I'd wanna punch dude in the face if I were Wayne

Wayne and thug have songs together so I assume they are cool.

Thug actually brought some relevancy to Wayne to some extent. Wayne been using that 08/09 flow again more lately

Don't follow as closely but, are Wayne and Thugger cool? I'd wanna punch dude in the face if I were Wayne
They got 1 song together, but that dont really mean nothing.
Baby prolly promised Wayne chuckie cheese to do it.

Baby on the Marvel cover of Lugz anniversary.
If it wasn't him, prolly woulda been Flex.
Perfect fit tho, dude is 99% ink anyway,
and has fantastical adventures and accolades on the daily.

Last edited:
They got more than one song. Wayne is on that about the money remix and Thug had some quote a while ago saying him and Wayne had "like a million songs" together

They got more than one song. Wayne is on that about the money remix and Thug had some quote a while ago saying him and Wayne had "like a million songs" together

lol haven't we all wished for a body double to go to work for us?

Wayne got his.

why is he doing that to his voice. Makes no sense. Like the **** would be fire if he didn't do that :smh:

So Wayne has been reduced to low budget videos on a couch break up kush?

Oh how the mighty have fallen :smh:

I'm way late on this thread, but I remember when he put this on Twitter. Couple hours later Immortal Technique put these culture vultures on blast.

A close friend of mine is a entertainment attorney in Miami, represents Angie Martinez and Pitbull among others. She always told me that Birdman, Wayne, ect. dont have any real money and are known to stiff people. Most **** use see is rented or loaned.

So Wayne has been reduced to low budget videos on a couch break up kush?

Oh how the mighty have fallen :smh:
Lmaooo that's funny, but you're making it sound worse than what it really is. Oh and I heard the whole song.... Fire.

Last edited:
Fingers hurting is hard 
nthat.gif
 I hope sorry for the wait 2 is decent

I swear I don't know why I keep waiting for the old Wayne
U know what
It's his own damn fault
Specially when he comes and hits u with a hustle hard remix verse
And errbody remix verse he tricks u and makes u think he back
But then u get the whole material and realize this ***** tricked u again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom