wdywt dmv edition

for a car ride to richmond to handle some garbage
mad.gif
then my clothes to wearfor a night out with some ladies in downtown richmond

Still Supporting...
(although the bamma don't even inquire--let alone "support" and buy--other professional's t-shirt projects,
eyes.gif
)

FLY-ER THAN THE REST OF 'EM... "Did that sound tough enough?"
laugh.gif

Aight Kev... i'm not trying to see anymore foam pics until I ride to the South-side and scoop mine!

[Ghostface Killah]" I put a lot of money... I'm hatin"[Never be the same again]
laugh.gif

Hey GoudaNH do you have a life? you post on here every single day what you wear and I see you post it up in the Show Case Too. I bet NiketalkIs The Highlight of Your Day.... Internet Thug.

am1, i need the mesh joints
Next time I'm in Bmore I got you. The mad cheap now... pink/green joints right?

Hey GoudaNH do you have a life? you post on here every single day what you wear and I see you post it up in the Show Case Too.

In a WDYW thread though?

[Dr Evil] "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Hey GoudaNH do you have a life? you post on here every single day what you wear and I see you post it up in the Show Case Too.

In a WDYW thread though?

eyes.gif

pink and green? im talking these ones:

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

In a WDYW thread though?

eyes.gif

pink and green? im talking these ones:

who couldnt use a fresh pair of those...time to get on grind mode...

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

Hey GoudaNH do you have a life? you post on here every single day what you wear and I see you post it up in the Show Case Too. I bet Niketalk Is The Highlight of Your Day.... Internet Thug.

Hey GoudaNH... i've been tracking all of your post on here. I follow you from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Its kinda funny that I say you haveno life but I take the time to point out the fact that i'm your biggest Stan! I mean posting what you wore in a WDYWT thread? Thats like talking aboutJordans in the Jordan forum or Air Maxes in the the retro forum. I order you to stop enjoying NikeTalk! some people are just "Sum People!"

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

Hey GoudaNH do you have a life? you post on here every single day what you wear and I see you post it up in the Show Case Too. I bet Niketalk Is The Highlight of Your Day.... Internet Thug.

Hey GoudaNH... i've been tracking all of your post on here. I follow you from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Its kinda funny that I say you have no life but I take the time to point out the fact that i'm your biggest Stan! I mean posting what you wore in a WDYWT thread? Thats like talking about Jordans in the Jordan forum or Air Maxes in the the retro forum. I order you to stop enjoying NikeTalk! some people are just "Sum People!"

"QUARTER BRICK, HALF A BRICK, WHOLE BRICK..... AYYYYY!!!!"

roll.gif

Lol Love How People Hop On Someone D When I Wasnt Even Talking To Yall. It Was Towards Gandi or W.e His Name is. I Look on Niketalk When Im Bored in School orSometime at home. I Dont take my time out the day EVERYDAY to take pics, Upload them, and post them on Two Different Threads.

Back
Top Bottom