WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by eciaccord

sneakermane - first time I see someone on this forum wearing their Yeezy's the right way.
You serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope not.
laugh.gif

who would've ever thought of yeezys and bootcut jeans
laugh.gif

Men dissecting men's fits? You guys on NT with your chick tendencies will never cease to amaze me.
roll.gif
Nice Yeezys, Wade.
laugh.gif

nice fits NT
dope 1's these past couple pages
pimp.gif
i've grown a new love for the 1.
AJ1 > dunk hi imo
couple days' rotation....

Originally Posted by JAfrmthabay

wassup nt been a while since i posted but feels good to be back soo TODAY to go cruzin in redwood broke out the og firered 5

?????? prove it

This is the wdywt topic......why wouldn't outfits be discussed? Its not "ayo" in anyways to say "dope fit, or nice set up" but when youquestion it, then it becomes "ayo"? .....
smh.gif

iiljaybe3- wassupp? got nothing to prove to the non believers JoseBronx- thanks bruhh feel the love KingZarus1- " " as for today
bye haters
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by JAfrmthabay

wassup nt been a while since i posted but feels good to be back soo TODAY to go cruzin in redwood broke out the og firered 5

?????? prove it
co-sign i really think those are the 06' retros. but if not kudos to you bro.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

I though you were going into the military of some form Phresh?

someone told my recruiter and said i was scamming people and they wouldn't take me.

YO!
sick.gif

Ill.

I remember a homeboy of mine pulled his out back when we were in like 10th grade. Around '98-99. Talk about breaking necks.
smh.gif

DF!!!

373635128.jpg
373635111.jpg

Xkrispy thanks fam, sneakermane nice fits with the Yeezys , nice fits everybody, wow i did not even notice its my 600th post
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom