WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

^Nice Eggplants and New Loves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by OG2345

Tight fit...was the theme for homecoming 80's??

Nice fits and nikes....
Thanks for the compliment
actually no it wasnt thats just how she dressed. but the shirt had an 80s look it. it was hard finding somethign to wear with those hoop structures.
Looks like it was an 80's theme homecoming...but by all means dope man, hoop structures look hella tight with the outfit. Nice match

Quote, "dalitso has every jordan ever produced, im convinced (with matching apparel)"

^^^
No hate on my man Dalitso, cuz we prolly the same age (I'm still prolly older), and I can't speak on his collection, but I know he be gettin hisgrown-man Garanimals on, lol. My homies dress they kids like that! Can't nobody say homie don't match. And for the youngsters that don't know whatGaranimals are (not sure if they still make em), google it, lol. Dalitso, it's all love. Do you, brotha!

On another note, I don't think I've posted in WDYWT since like 2002 or somethin! Been a minute........

if y'all havent realized dalisto does what he pleases and regardless of if it's my style or not his fits are matching and one of a kind. Keepbringin' the heat dalisto!

dope fit's y'all!

Dalitso - I dig the kicks, but man, you're so matchy matchy it makes my eyes hurt. Tone it down son! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom