We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

anyone who legit stresses over jordans that are coming out deserves a:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

it honestly isn't hard to cop any of the shoes that jb is releasing

If it turns into a GR. I will legitemetly save up, but I cant right now cause I'm not freaking camping out for a shoe.

DeMJ23Kobe24Nise wrote:

SPACE JAMS

These youth are ignite-orate back in the day we was og like air max 95, like they talk about in the rappers songs

hater love to hate

^^^ youz a clown... a dumb mentally-ill worthless sack off sh@t.... damn i didnt know how low the human race has sunk... now keepprayin those jammies come out seeing you got nothing better going for you.... and for all you broke-*** lames talkin aboutsaving up and camping out - if its really that much trouble for you to get a pair of kicks ur *** should be on monster.com rather than NT....

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Quickstrike? I already see the headaches getting these will cause me.

Tell me about it. and you know that pickyourshoes, osneaker, etc. are going to have them for $350 a few weeks before. Not worth it!!!
Right on!

quickstrike with GS and todler sizes? doesn't make sense. we need an update from a proven source... babyj u out there?

Yo I need help from some veteran campers or just campers
I live in the Bay so I know that most of the guys here are sneaker fiends
This would probably be my first camp out
Should I camp out a day before or? Thanks

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

quickstrike with GS and todler sizes? doesn't make sense. we need an update from a proven source... babyj u out there?

EXACTLY ITS NOT A QUICKSTRIKE IF FOR ONE WE KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN SHOE>>>TWO WE HAVE A GOOD IDEA ABOUT A RD>>>THREE IT"S RELEASING FOR THEENTIRE FAMILY>>> = NO DAMN QS IT's A GR

Originally Posted by bopeng0

anyone know a good placeto buy these in houston?

The usual spots. Get ready for massive lines though. Active Athlete, Sharpstown, First Colony, The Galleria, Greenspoint, should all have them. Proceed withcaution though. I forsee problems when these drop.

Back
Top Bottom