We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

OGs FTW! good luck wit the retros...especially if they come out looking like the CDp XIs LOL! smh@JB

laugh.gif
@ JB.

They stay making kicks for dumb kids that are still in HS. "Exclusive" once you leave your HS campus, no one cares what shoes you wear.

I just want the Space Jams for me, to rock them, wear them like I did with my Retro+ pair.

This whole QS/"Exclusive" route is for the cats that like to take pictures and post on a message board about their DS kicks,
smh.gif

QS = Pass!

First the True Blue III's and now the Space Jam XI....
smh.gif

*+@! JB.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I'd love a pair, but I dont wanna go through the headache...so I made these just in case I cant get 'em

my own custom version I made 3M Space Jams

3msj05.jpg

3msj06.jpg

3msj02.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where do quickstrikes release??
i really wish they would be a limited flightclub release
Well that's just stupid. No offense of course...

Why the hell would you want these to be a limited Flightclub release? That will be even harder to obatin.

GENERAL RELEASE is the only way to go.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever seen on the board....And I have been here a long time.

if its a general release then everyone and their grandma will have them. i'd rather make em harder to get and they will be rarer, like the thunder/lightning pack, original nubuck 12's stuff like that. every man for himself, dog eat dog. everyone will find their own way
to say that a QS is better than GR is absolutely ridiculous. The only reason why your're saying this is because you probably have themalready, so you can brag about your exclusive pair.
If you didn't have them already, you will not be saying this.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever seen on the board....And I have been here a long time.

if its a general release then everyone and their grandma will have them. i'd rather make em harder to get and they will be rarer, like the thunder/lightning pack, original nubuck 12's stuff like that. every man for himself, dog eat dog. everyone will find their own way
to say that a QS is better than GR is absolutely ridiculous. The only reason why your're saying this is because you probably have them already, so you can brag about your exclusive pair.
If you didn't have them already, you will not be saying this.
Exactly. I hate people who cant stand watching their own retros or OG's be re-retroed.

Nada nuevo.

How is this a quickstrike if the RD is known 4 months in advance? Something has been lost....

Limited QS...why would they do that?

Wouldn't they make more money by selling them GR because they will sell out regardless

JB droppin the ball twice this year so far (TB III international only release and now Space Jam QS)

i ll be gone till november... i ll be gone till november.......

man GR or QS let the hunt begin...... man qs sounds fun to me until i am not able to put my hands on em .. then the drama begins.....

time to get your connects game on.... unless u tryna go ninja style in the mall.... do i hear camp out????
these def won't seat on the shelves.......
where there is a will there is a way......

i dont believe this info... this probably just means initial limited release.
JB/Nike has been good at dropping FSRs of shoes months after initial launch... either at outlets or online.
See: hare 1s, 11/12 CDP.... 11/12 B Grades... black friday xx3s (unc, chi, wiz) just dropped again in flightclub... spizikes...

plus the fact that its supposed to be a family release and is coming out around the holiday season..... dont make sense. 0 sense at all. i just see hypecreation. nothing more... nothing less.

i have a feeling they are gonna slap the "limited" tag on these so people go crazy and buy as many pairs as possible.... yet they produce the sameamount as a GR and slowly restock over and over again (like the xi-xii pack). Jordan Brand is not dumb, but sadly most of it's customers are
frown.gif

If its a QuickStrike then we won't know the release date of a shoes until a week before it comes out. Right?

Hope JB makes it a GR. This is a must-have
pimp.gif

well since ive been lookin for ds spacejams for forever ill prolly have to drive to every shoe store i know of to pick these up on release date.. 175 is not abad price for spacejams even if they are retros.

Nicekicks got all yall fooled. I know for a fact that these are not limited QS, unless by "limited QS" they really mean GR.

These will be released in roughly the same #'s at the 11/12 CDP.

I'm very close with a store owner in my city and he has already placed his order for hundreds (and I do mean HUNDREDS) of pairs, and he's not even amajor chain retailer. The price tag is correct though, $175.

LET THE RAPE BEGIN
roll.gif
... I DON'T HAVE A OG OR RETRO OF THESE & I WON'T HAVE A 09 SPACEJAMS ARE THE MOST OVERRATED JORDAN PERIOD IF IM WRONGNAME A DIFFERENT ONE...$175 FOR A RETRO THE 2ND TIME AROUND = INSTANT RAPE I FEEL SORRY FOR WHOEVER DROPS THAT X3 OR X4 WHICH WILL BE EVERYOTHER PERSON DOINGTHIS... IF YOU EVER HEAR CHICITYK7 TALKING ABOUT OWNING A 09' RETRO BETTER BELIEVE IM TRYING TO GET SOME DOUGH... ^^^^^ & WHOEVER THINKS THIS WILL BE AQS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID 1.WE KNOW THE RD ALREADY 2. ITS A FAMILY DROP EVERYBODY CAN GET IT SO WHY WOULD IT BE LIMITED ALL OF A SUDDEN SMH @ ALL THE DUMB !@$++

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Limited quickstrike?

So

1. We dont know when it gonna release

2. When they do release, chances are we aint getting a pair, let alone the FTL's around us.

1. Yes we do know release date is the 27th of nov read buddy ! Hyperstrikes are the releases that has no sure release date not quickstrike which just meansit's more limited then the usually jordans that release 2. My FTL is getting them so won't be so hard just as limited as the 3 XX3's that releasedlast black Friday so won't be hard at all

Back
Top Bottom