We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

and all you all that say that you'd rather have this release in limited quantities aren't real fans and probably don't care about the quality. Worrying about another person having the same pair...you all make me sick and should be embarrased cuz you are the reasons this forum is trash now....

agreed

everybody who wants a pair will get a pair, i hate hype on so called limited releases.

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

and all you all that say that you'd rather have this release in limited quantities aren't real fans and probably don't care about the quality. Worrying about another person having the same pair...you all make me sick and should be embarrased cuz you are the reasons this forum is trash now....

agreed

Thank you. Some dudes is selfish. If you don't wanna wear what everyone else is wearing, buy them and don't wear them or like a year.

These really shouldn't be THAT hard to obtain. My guess is that it's gonna be like the XX3 quickstrikes from last year on black friday, and theyweren't even that hard to get

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

These really shouldn't be THAT hard to obtain. My guess is that it's gonna be like the XX3 quickstrikes from last year on black friday, and they weren't even that hard to get

hmmmm 11 > 23

also that was 3 colorways of a shoe, this is 1 colorway of a favored jordan...... these will fly in the northeast/urban area/west.......

And the funny thing about it is after the they come out these are going be juss as much as the space jams from 2000 so u might as well get those then.But jbloves messin wit us tho and was lookn forward 4 da space jams 2,but time will tho from now until november.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Originally Posted by rookie 23

i will just rock my OGs

Jesus, the ignorance in this forum...

the first spacejams released to the public were a RETRO!!!!
laugh.gif
he said he was a rookie.

Not quite. The 00' Spacejams were actually the FIRST-RELEASED SPACE JAM shoe.

So technically, it could be called a OG.

indifferent.gif
um...fail

what does that say on the box? ....step up your Air Jordan knowledge up next time you post on here. It's an OG colorway that was never released back inthe day........what seperates the OG from retro is the 45 on the back. So it's a retro + colorway....

I believe the SJ's in the Bugs Bunny/MJ poster are the ones releasing. And it looks like the cheaped out patent leather (again, as did they have with the11/12 pack)

In which case, I've learned my lesson and I'm not putting myself through all the problems I did before by getting these.

See the shape of the shoe; the cut of the patent leather and the stiffness of the mesh are EXACTLY like the CDP 11's.

That movie was humiliating.

Those soles get yellow in like a week.

I'm not trying to impress the asian kids in my neighborhood; they're the only ones who still care about Jordan shoes.

Let me know when the Shaq Kazaam shoe gets dropped. I'll be all over that

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I believe the SJ's in the Bugs Bunny/MJ poster are the ones releasing. And it looks like the cheaped out patent leather (again, as did they have with the 11/12 pack)

In which case, I've learned my lesson and I'm not putting myself through all the problems I did before by getting these.

See the shape of the shoe; the cut of the patent leather and the stiffness of the mesh are EXACTLY like the CDP 11's.
QFT.

And them bammas at SOLE probably had all the sneaker cleaner/shinin' materials/rags out putting in work before taking the pic...

On a new shoe....
smh.gif

With quickstrike releases are they available online anywhere at normal retailers (Eastbay, Footlocker.com, etc)?

I asked this in the other thread but didn't get an answer, how do us dudes with big feet get these since stores never carry our sizes? Just SOL?

Originally Posted by AirCJ

And the funny thing about it is after the they come out these are going be juss as much as the space jams from 2000 so u might as well get those then.But jb loves messin wit us tho and was lookn forward 4 da space jams 2,but time will tho from now until november.

That's what JB expected, that's the reason they are "retail" at $175. JB just loves getting over on people. I can't wait until the brandreally starts to die. Then they are gonna try to go back to real quality and retros...

These are one of my favorites Js of all time but smh at the price! I know quality will be subpar compared to the OGs. I would rather spend a hundred more andbuy a used pair of 2001 SJs if the quality sucks on these new ones.

Originally Posted by bighit101

man i really want these...ill die if i dont get it atleast a pair....
Seriously *+!%!!
You still will live if you don't get a pair.
And anyone who wants a pair will get a pair.

im not going to buy a pair of shoes for $175 knowing that the quality is going to be horrible just like every other shoe JB has been releasing, im going tojust keep trying to get the OG space jams or the '01.

Back
Top Bottom