We really going to act like Jay didn't take this mans livelihood?

1102_t_pain_mug_bn-1.jpg

jay-z-death-of-auto-tune.jpg

Damn
tired.gif

im pretty he still spending "buy u a drink" money...his feature game never gonna be the same again though

Stop it. Ya'll stay giving Hov too much credit. He's my favorite rapper in the game but that dude didn't $%@. T-Pains weakest single did as well on the charts as DOA did. Fact is, Autotune ain't went nowhere and since dropping DOA, T-Pain's app "I Am T-Pain" has gone on to be one of the highest selling apps at the Itunes App Store. I gotta admit though Pain hasn't really had much hits since DOA dropped.
laugh.gif
But I think its just pure timing on the songs part being Pain was in between albums when it was dropped. Reverse Cowgirl is a decent song but no way BET or any other major network is gonna play that during the day while kids are at home. I hope that was the warm up single for dude.

rocyaice wrote:
Stop it. Ya'll stay giving Hov too much credit. He's my favorite rapper in the game but that dude didn't $%@. T-Pains weakest single did as well on the charts as DOA did. Fact is, Autotune ain't went nowhere and since dropping DOA, T-Pain's app "I Am T-Pain" has gone on to be one of the highest selling apps at the Itunes App Store. I gotta admit though Pain hasn't really had much hits since DOA dropped.
laugh.gif
But I think its just pure timing on the songs part being Pain was in between albums when it was dropped. Reverse Cowgirl is a decent song but no way BET or any other major network is gonna play that during the day while kids are at home. I hope that was the warm up single for dude.
I mean but that's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif

I'm not givng Jay to much credit by any means, but I am saying that T pain has been on a disappearing act from the charts SINCE this song dropped. Prior to that, dude was dropping hits once a month. Straight bangers too.
smokin.gif

tired.gif

Yea he hopped on All I do is win recently, but that joint didn't even pick up like they thought it would. Should have waited deeper into the summer to drop that joint.

Jay did nothing to T-Pain. You act like people are sick of Auto-tune. Auto-tune can still get people to sell.

VaGixxer wrote:
Yea he hopped on All I do is win recently, but that joint didn't even pick up like they thought it would. Should have waited deeper into the summer to drop that joint.

It didn't because no one wanna here that @$#$ Khaled Makes the same songs over and over I think people are tired of it.

Auto tune can still sell, but not as much as it was. You gotta believe Jay had something to do with that... T Pain hasn't had much (as mentioned) since D.O.A.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Jay did nothing to T-Pain. You act like people are sick of Auto-tune. Auto-tune can still get people to sell.

I'm not acting like anything
laugh.gif
 I'm just stating facts.

I'm T pain fan dude is dope.

I think dude was right though, people are tired of Khaled using the same sound on every single song.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Stop it. Ya'll stay giving Hov too much credit. Fact is, Autotune ain't went nowhere and since dropping DOA, T-Pain's app "I Am T-Pain" has gone on to be one of the highest selling apps at the Itunes App Store. I gotta admit though Pain hasn't really had much hits since DOA dropped.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I'm not acting like anything
laugh.gif
 I'm just stating facts.

I'm T pain fan dude is dope.

I think dude was right though, people are tired of Khaled using the same sound on every single song.

Stop reaching and holding Jay-z in a higher regard than he really is, T-pain is still eating.

Back
Top Bottom