Wedding Day Kicks

Space Jam & Concord XI are in my opinion the only non-dress shoes that look good with a suit

I wear sneakers so much that on my wedding day I would like to be in formal attire from head to toe

....but if I come up on some Bin 5's my future wife can suck it cause I'm spiffin those up with a tux

I just went to my buddies wedding this weekend and all groomsmen wore low top concords.  You really can't go wrong.  We got all sorts of compliments especially from the older folk out there which I was surprised they weren't against "tradition".

me too.

i actually used to consider wearing sneakers on my wedding day but its been done so much that i no longer want to do it.

Wasn't about how many times it's been done or how played out it is. It was always about Jordan's on my wedding day are me! Nobody was gonna tell me different...my wife knew too. All my groomsmen wore all white AF1's too. I'm a sneaker guy and my wife and I's wedding was going to have sneakers!

Last edited:
if you fast forward 20 years and see your wedding pics with Js in them, I think some people will end up regretting it. Others will still think it is on point. To each their own, but I'm going with dress shoes.

I'd say wear dress shoes at the altar then after the ceremony switch into the pair of Js you want. Personally I like Bin 2s, Black Gold 1s or Gamma 11s.

If you feel like you're going to regret it later on in life that probably means that you shouldn't wear them to begin with.  And if you and your significant other get divorced because of wearing sneakers at a wedding you're probably marring the wrong person to begin with.

Was told I could wear my grapes since purple and teal were the the colors she picked out for her bridesmaids and my groomsmen but probably wear Some dress shoes and change for the reception

to each his own and i know youngsters have a fashion forward frame of mind. BUT for me suits, tuxedos ect with jordans is such a stupid look. its basically like "i like hamburgers off the bbq gill so much i want to lick the grill also" YOUR DOING TOO MUCH! 

Ive heard of n seen many ppl walk down the isle in 11's… From concords 2 space jams and down 2 Gamma's

my take on it is if Jordans are a big part of your life then why wouldnt you want to incorporate them in the biggest day of your life? If wearing them makes you happy then you should be able to be happy on your day too, i dont understand when i hear guys say that their wives tell them they cant wear them, uh im pretty sure its my day too so enjoy your day hopefully exactly the way you want to because you only do it once (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom