Week in ORLANDO what to do?

Disney world 
pimp.gif

They sell freshly made Jamaican beef patties in the Wal Mart delis down there.
eek.gif
There's an outlet center that does have a Nike store (they also have a clearance outlet but it's hella small), there's Disney World (Land?), I think it was Orlando I went to one of those medieval shows too.

They sell freshly made Jamaican beef patties in the Wal Mart delis down there.
eek.gif
There's an outlet center that does have a Nike store (they also have a clearance outlet but it's hella small), there's Disney World (Land?), I think it was Orlando I went to one of those medieval shows too.

Florida Mall, Mall of Millenia might be worth checkin out. You can find some cool Lo at Polo Outlet...Nike outlets usually has a decent selection also

Florida Mall, Mall of Millenia might be worth checkin out. You can find some cool Lo at Polo Outlet...Nike outlets usually has a decent selection also

Ice Bar on I-Drive. Roxy for clubbing. If you want to go bar hopping, hit up Wallstreet in downtown Orlando

Ice Bar on I-Drive. Roxy for clubbing. If you want to go bar hopping, hit up Wallstreet in downtown Orlando

Orlando can be really ghetto. clubs dont always end well. down town orlando... the outlets...malls just stay away from gold teeth and dreads. yes i went there.

Back
Top Bottom