Weird picture from the inauguration

o85g95.jpg

You can look for it on this website:
http://gigapan.org/viewGi...483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

I hope I'm not the only one that finds this creepy....

it's a bunch of pictures stitched together. Obviously the pictures weren't all taken at the same time so when they got stitched together...somethinghad to go...

Yeah I think it's fairly apparent that someone edited the pic. Look at where the white hand cursor is, the person with the khaki jacket is missing theirhead. The Obama beanie looks skewed.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Yeah I think it's fairly apparent that someone edited the pic. Look at where the white hand cursor is, the person with the khaki jacket is missing their head. The Obama beanie looks skewed.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
the invisible man

Originally Posted by nkwu11

it's a bunch of pictures stitched together. Obviously the pictures weren't all taken at the same time so when they got stitched together...something had to go...

this

Originally Posted by nkwu11

it's a bunch of pictures stitched together. Obviously the pictures weren't all taken at the same time so when they got stitched together...something had to go...
yea if this is the thing they had on CNN then nkwu11 is right. It's a bunch of pictures put together so not every picture has the same exactmovement of a person. The pics are all around the same time but not exact so someone walking can be in a different spot in different pictures.

Back
Top Bottom