Welcome InstyleShoes to NikeTalk!

Oh no way, free $13 Priority shipping?

Sorry, I don't know what market you're looking at....but 00 Space Jam's do not reach $600 in a size 12.

I wear size 12, I have a DS pair and I know they're worth $450-500 at MOST.

I've seen 00 Space Jam's, brand new, size 12, not even sell for $500...

But, of course, those are your prices and I will never buy from you guys.

ISS in my head is automatic "rape" on prices, nothing will ever beat the $10,000 asked for the Jordan 1 OG Low White/Navy. :lol:

Those white n navys been on there since 2001 hahaha

Yeah i agree, rape prices, to us. Not to some.

Do yall still do consignment?

Welcome to the most resourceful,& Greatest sneaker forum on the planet..

Last edited:
NT member discounts?
nerd.gif

Wow.... Just wow... ISS has always been the ugly step sister of the sneaker forums... We'll see how this goes...

Instyleshoes.com is an independent site that is on basically every single legit list there is. We also show our track record via our eBay store "ivehademall" (since 2001) which is a top rated plus account with 99.6% positive feedbacks. In addition, we are here, on niketalk, with the backing of Meth & and several other NT'ers, we are highly visible and have no room for any "missteps", especially here in this forum. We only run a 100% legit business, and have for 12 plus years now , feel free to see our resume which is posted in our "legit check" section on instyleshoes.com.

This post is actually helpful, as it brings up one of the main reasons why we are here on NT as a sponsor, we believe this forum is one of the best "checks & balances" that you can have. If we ever do something "wrong", it will get posted here & bring instyleshoes right back to where it was before our team began running it in 2010. We are fully aware of that & have made a promise to be a positive example of how an independent site like ours can be run.

Thank you to all of those who have welcomed us & are giving us a chance here on NT. For those who assume we are just another resell site, please give us some time to prove otherwise.

Best
Tom
Instyleshoes Team Lead

Totally clueless but are they doing consignment again? Could be big
Business now that shoes sell for big cash

Yes we are operating with some consignment pairs, but in a much more controlled way than the previous team did. If interested in learning more, feel free to PM us about it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom