Welcome InstyleShoes to NikeTalk!

One situation that can relate to this is NICE KICKS.

From 2002-2006 or so www.nicekicks.com used to sell nothing but variants.

They got shut down. The domain became available and Matt purchased Nice Kicks and turned it into the mega store/website/blog that it is now..

Same name. Different owners. Different agendas. Different outcome...

In the big scheme of things this sounds to have little effect on me pertaining to this msg board. If Meth and those involved felt this was the best move for them, that's fine.

Agreed on the ad's though...

couldnt even spell the mans screen name correctly in your welcoming post. we're off to a great start!

and since ISS partnered with TheHeatCheck (officially after years of being supplied by them), they gonna have alot of hotness.

I remember copping a few prs of 00/01 Retro XI from ISS back in 02.
Congrats NT! :nthat:

Last edited:
haha. I still remember the Infamous post...

So do the ISS forums still exist? I haven't really tried going there, except for looking at their Buy/Sell. Which I think is MUCH MORE Active than our Buy/Sell forum. If there was a way NT can have a joint Buy/Sell forum with ISS, that would be great. Make it happen guys!

haha. I still remember the Infamous post...

So do the ISS forums still exist? I haven't really tried going there, except for looking at their Buy/Sell. Which I think is MUCH MORE Active than our Buy/Sell forum. If there was a way NT can have a joint Buy/Sell forum with ISS, that would be great. Make it happen guys!

We acquired InStyleShoes not sole collector.
We aren't joining buy/sell forums with sole collector, we have partnered with InStyleShoes the sneaker store site.

The two are separate

Oh. Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess all of us early 2000 members still call the new ************* forum = ISS.

One situation that can relate to this is NICE KICKS.

From 2002-2006 or so www.nicekicks.com used to sell nothing but variants.

They got shut down. The domain became available and Matt purchased Nice Kicks and turned it into the mega store/website/blog that it is now..

Same name. Different owners. Different agendas. Different outcome...

Don't remember what site it was, but I remember someone did some snooping and claimed Matt was the one pushing those fakes back then too.

This made me laugh in real life lol

Welcome iss, i like where this is going, giveaways? ill take a couple
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom