WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

the sm2 train scene was beautiful...when pete passes out without his mask and all the people carry his body >

The supergirl / flash crossover episode had something a little similar where citizens helped save a washed supergirl. I instantly thought of that SM2 scene.

Can anyone confirm if Bucky got the Super Soldier serum when Hydra controlled him?
He didn't, because the serum is all gone. It was lost at the start of First Avenger, after the test with Steve was a success.
Interesting, so they really made Bucky overpowered in the movies.

Example: scene in TWS where he kicked the dude straight into the jet that blew up

Last edited:
I do think he got a bit of boost because they were testing as they tried to replicate the serum when Bucky was captured in Cap1.

Like in that Audi clip I posted, he was pretty much running faster than those vehicles Audis, not only that but he was running up and over them, literally.

Can anyone confirm if Bucky got the Super Soldier serum when Hydra controlled him?

He didn't, because the serum is all gone. It was lost at the start of First Avenger, after the test with Steve was a success.

Interesting, so they really made Bucky overpowered in the movies.

Example: scene in TWS where he kicked the dude straight into the jet that blew up

Steve mentions, when someone questions how Bucky survived that long through everything he went through, that Zola did experiment on Bucky in First Avenger. We just don't know what that entailed.

Glad I was ahead of my time with the Raimi trilogy slander.
nthat.gif
it was a sam raimi movies.. I could see how people unfamiliar with his work would view some of the stuff as corny.. but that's just him

watch evil dead 2 or army of darkness or darkman

it was a sam raimi movies.. I could see how people unfamiliar with his work would view some of the stuff as corny.. but that's just him

Watched them. Drag me to Hell as well. Raimi's style just doesn't go with Spiderman which is where the problem starts

Watched them. Drag me to Hell as well. Raimi's style just doesn't go with Spiderman which is where the problem starts
I mean I agree to a degree.. I don't think he was the prefect director for it.. but with spiderman 1 and 2, he gave us far better than what we were receiving at the time

blade 2, hellboy 2 and batman begins are the only movies that enter that convo

the cranes coming together to help spiderman swing to the bad guy at the end of ASM is a top 5 corniest moment in CBM history 
sick.gif
Hold up.. Spider-Man being carried above their heads like the messiah is GOAT but the cranes aligning is corny? Y'all lost all credibility lol
context

these citizens just witnessed spiderman risk his life to save the train and the people in it, it was an emotional climax for the action scene and shows how by being good to people they will return the favour.

the cranes had 0 context, it was literally just because it looked cool and the screenwriter needed spiderman to get from point A to point B

skip to 10:40

Spiderman got shot in the leg and wasn't as mobile which is why the cranes are justified.

Crowd surfing on the subway :stoneface:

"He's just a kid, he's no older than my son" Faceass

How Iron Man 3 made so much money and why people like the original Spiderman movies so much will never make sense to me.

Last edited:
That loser tony can probably only service war machine and vision one at a time.

Last edited:
the cranes coming together to help spiderman swing to the bad guy at the end of ASM is a top 5 corniest moment in CBM history :x

Hold up.. Spider-Man being carried above their heads like the messiah is GOAT but the cranes aligning is corny? Y'all lost all credibility lol
How in the hell is cranes thing NOT corny?

Like that was literally Supergirl levels of corny when the regular citizens protect her from being killed. I mean seriously a bunch of construction workers align their cranes so Spidey can swing to save the day?

You telling me that's as bad as a train filled with ppl helping spidey after he just saved them?

Yall dudes perspectives are whack.
How Iron Man 3 made so much money and why people like the original Spiderman movies so much will never make sense to me.
Maybe the problem lies with you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom