WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

if you choose to disobey and act on your own and get caught you get thrown in super jail

but I guess it's still a choice 

I don't think that is technically true..

Tony never put pressure on spidey to sign because he spoke of helping the little guy, operating locally.. I think it's only an issue when you opporate internationally, like the avengers do

I think that's why wanda's non-American status was brought up

Last edited:
Movie was :wow:

Fight scenes were amazing. Felt like everyone did their thing (especially spidey, WS and BP)

The fighting when WS escaped after Zemo brainwashed him and the airport scene were my favorite parts of the film.

Spiderman Homecoming will be a origin story? Hope not, ain't trying to see uncle Ben die for the 100th time.

Last edited:
there is, i get your point bro but the fact that even in real life and in fiction, government is growing so big that it tries to control everything, e.g. Patriot Act, Gun Control, etc.

The point that Wanda Maximoff can't even go out to get pizza or go to school is messed up imo.

How you gonna have a world wide panel debate and discuss the issues while the world is being destroyed already? while the Avengers are waiting in a hangar somewhere for the go signal.

can't trust the government, man. the fact that tony stark admitted to those guys that went to prison "i didnt know they were gonna do this." says alot about the government, regimes change, elected officials have agendas.

You all should know politicians have agendas the fact that HYDRA was in the US Congress trying to get the Government to take control of the ironman suit in ironman 2, and the events of Winter Soldier also.

Last edited:
there is, i get your point bro but the fact that even in real life and in fiction, government is growing so big that it tries to control everything, e.g. Patriot Act, Gun Control, etc.

The point that Wanda Maximoff can't even go out to get pizza or go to school is messed up imo.

How you gonna have a world wide panel debate and discuss the issues while the world is being destroyed already? while the Avengers are waiting in a hangar somewhere for the go signal.

can't trust the government, man. the fact that tony stark admitted to those guys that went to prison "i didnt know they were gonna do this." says alot about the government, regimes change, elected officials have agendas.

You all should know politicians have agendas the fact that HYDRA was in the US Congress trying to get the Government to take control of the ironman suit in ironman 2, and the events of Winter Soldier also.

Before anyone is legally allowed to get behind the wheel of a car, they at the very least are required to have a learner's permit (which has restrictions).. Then a driver's license which calls for them to obey certain laws (speeding, not being under the influence.. Etc)

These rules/laws are in place for the safety of everyone involved.. an individual must demonstrate that they are not only capable of driving but understanding and obeying the rules of the road

I look at what was being asked in the same vein.. Which considering the potential outcomes, is not much to ask

Gun control is a terrible example, as those are dangerous weapons that in the wrong hands can end more than a few lives in short order. Not really hard to see why anyone would want to control something like that, the government specifically, and the Avengers are no different. That's exactly why Ross compares Hulk and Thor to weapons of mass destruction at the start of the film, why most of them have been called something similar in previous films, and why Black Widow even admitted back in the first Avengers film that all of them are dangerous and need to be monitored. They're all beings with incredible powers that can do a whole lot of good, but are just as capable of doing a whole lot of bad. And having weapons that aren't being monitored is pretty stupid.

And honestly, Tony not knowing about the government's prison only says that he doesn't know everything that the governments of the world have planned, which is always going to be a given no matter what you do. Can bet that those same governments had no idea the Avengers were operating in Lagos and that that explosion was going to happen. But Cap's team should just get a pass because they were protecting people right? Yeah, that's not how life works. Ross, again, said it straight up. You **** up, you pay a price for it. Cap and his team messed up, in a public way, and a price had to be paid. Most people follow the rules and regulations of their country and job every single day without an issue. Guess that was just too much for Captain America though :lol:

Last edited:
Before anyone is legally allowed to get behind the wheel of a car, they at the very least are required to have a learner's permit (which has restrictions).. Then a driver's license which calls for them to obey certain laws (speeding, not being under the influence.. Etc)

These rules/laws are in place for the safety of everyone involved.. an individual must demonstrate that they are not only capable of driving but understanding and obeying the rules of the road

I look at what was being asked in the same vein.. Which considering the potential outcomes, is not much to ask

Sense stop making it!

Captain Nazi threw all of his so called friends under the bus for his lover Bucky. Let his Avengers buddies get locked up.

I hooe they find out that Bucky killed Papa Starks.

Geez some of these CAP fanboys needs a slap in the face for real trying to justify Cap's decision re the accords and actually applying it in the real world.

I bet you won't making the same tone if an actual enhanced person accidentally killed your little son/daughter while chasing an alien/robot.

Real **** why didn't Cap and company warn the Nigerians of a imminent attack in Lagos? why would they go around ******* up the city and not even warn the local police even of their activities?

Also :smh: :lol: @ their detective skills if they thought Crossbones was gonna attack the police station and not the Biological Weapon facility down the street

Mutant > Meta Human >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> enhanced person

Really hate that term :lol:

How come no one listened to Vision?

Dude is able to hold Mjolnir, so he must have a good heart and understanding of what's going on.

Again, Thor would've sided with Team Iron Man based on that alone.

Captain America and Bucky were not different than Ultron, acting above the law instead of working with it.

That makes Captain and Bucky villains.

Did Iron make a mistake by trusting Ross?

Yes.

But this isn't the first time the government toyed with Tony's trust in the MCU, and he acted accordingly.

Captain America selfishly disregarded government, both foreign and domestic, for the sake of his friendship.

Completely betraying Erskine's dying wish.

Last edited:
Dudes mad that I'm flourishing...

LOL

You really want to be under control of an organization that would keep heroes in jail even after finding out about Zemo.

K.

Ross and the UN finna get on their knees and kiss my pasty *** the moment Thanos comes to town.

Last edited:
You really want to be under control of an organization that would keep heroes in jail even after finding out about Zemo.

So you're basically asking do I want to follow an organization that continues enforcing the laws of the land and holds wanted criminals while another criminal is running free? :lol:

Another thing I was thinking, Spider-Man's villains need to be ridiculously powerful/intelligent. Peter six months into his career was way too powerful and was doing way too much washing :lol:

Another thing I was thinking, Spider-Man's villains need to be ridiculously powerful/intelligent. Peter six months into his career was way too powerful and was doing way too much washing :lol:

Honestly I thought they did a good job of showing how powerful he is and also how green he was.

Holland would wash both Garfield and Maguire. Similar to Ben Affleck as Batman he's the first live action version of his character to get the physical abilities down perfectly.

Real **** why didn't Cap and company warn the Nigerians of a imminent attack in Lagos? why would they go around ******* up the city and not even warn the local police even of their activities?

Also :smh: :lol: @ their detective skills if they thought Crossbones was gonna attack the police station and not the Biological Weapon facility down the street

They quickly show news papers saying Crossbones was attacking multiple Police Stations before that specific mission.

:rofl: @ everyone saying Cap left all his crew at the airport, when he was talking about sacrificing himself to get Bucky to the Quinjet before Hawkeye and Falcon told him no YOU have to go as well. His team DECIDED to stay behind because they knew what was at stake with the other WS's. Only thing Cap kept secret was the Bucky killing Tony's parents. That was foul.

They quickly show news papers saying Crossbones was attacking multiple Police Stations before that specific mission.

:rofl: @ everyone saying Cap left all his crew at the airport, when he was talking about sacrificing himself to get Bucky to the Quinjet before Hawkeye and Falcon told him no YOU have to go as well. His team DECIDED to stay behind because they knew what was at stake with the other WS's. Only thing Cap kept secret was the Bucky killing Tony's parents. That was foul.

A true leader/soldier never leaves a man behind. In Captain American 1, when faced with the decision of rescuing hundreds of captured soldier behind enemy line, what did Capt decide to do?

Damn looking back on that the only reason he went was to save you know who :smh:

Captain Nazi has been really selfish for 3 whole movies when it comes to his lover

Back
Top Bottom