WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah Antman's movie showed nothing that would lead you to believe he would sign up for something like this.

They just put him in there to put to him in there
laugh.gif

Obviously he was a Captain America fanatic. When your hero calls, you answer.
laugh.gif

Hell yeah! Because getting to hang with your hero is more important than any silly responsibilities you have. A decent job to support yourself? Who cares? Being on good terms with your ex-wife and her police husband? Screw it. Being there for your daughter who you went years without seeing because you were in jail? **** your daughter!
roll.gif
Let's go ahead and get involved in international affairs and thrown in prison.
laugh.gif
everyone loves captain america 
pimp.gif

dude just signed up right away no questions asked because he trusts cap

good thing he picked the winning team 

Yeah. Good thing he's a wanted fugitive who can never see his daughter again
laugh.gif
Guess that for every Uncle Ben there's a Scott Lang.
like how in the antman movie he was able to see his daughter with the powers of his suit even though he was a wanted fugitive? 
So spying on your own child is the equivalent to having a healthy relationship with her?
nerd.gif
Well damn that's just wonderful
laugh.gif

@Silverbackhoney um, no he didn't, because Ross never knew about the incident at the bunker. Hence him being free at the Avengers complex at the end of the film.
because of the silly accords even if he didnt join team cap, he would have become a criminal in his second movie because there's no way antman is registering with the government and letting them control what he does as a hero.

So at the end, everyone's fates look terrible except BP:

- Stark = only one who signed the accords?
- Team Cap = all fugitives and probably hiding out in glorious Wakanda
- BP = chilling with no dambs given, probably gonna hook up Bucky with a new arm and schlong and Cap with a new suit and shield

because of the silly accords even if he didnt join team cap, he would have become a criminal in his second movie because there's no way antman is registering with the government and letting them control what he does as a hero.

Which would make him the same scumbag he is here for basically giving the middle finger to his family and responsibility as a father :lol:

Boseman as BP vs Affleck as Batman go

Didn't we all talk about this a few weeks ago? Black Panther in a stomp.

Last edited:
Cap was close to signing the accords

'As long as we have safeguards' He says.

Then Tony done effed up by holding Wanda against her will.

Scumbag.

I don't give qualitative opinions on movies this long until I've watched them twice.

Upon 2nd viewing it's a solid movie but isn't close to being the best Marvel movie.

I don't know if it cracks the top 5.

Last edited:

- BP = chilling with no dambs given, probably gonna hook up Bucky with a new arm and schlong and Cap with a new suit and shield
vision signed too

and tony's friend who is now drose 2.0

out of team cap, only scott lang really lost anything from being a fugitive everyone else just needs to live their regular lives but a little more carefully 

If Tony didn't slip up about Wanda, Cap would've signed and the movie would've been over.
well there would have still been the whole situation with bucky so the movie would not have been over

we just would not have gotten the greatest fight ever at the airport

Again, I'm pretty sure the accords was a matter of international law..

The sovereignty of other nations and all that and the ability of these dudes to just pull operations like they did at the beginning of the film all willy nilly

Don't think 'wasp and the Antman' would have operated on that grand of a scale.. Which is why I also doing think it's an issue for spidey

vision signed too

out of team cap, only scott lang really lost anything from being a fugitive everyone else just needs to live their regular lives but a little more carefully 

What's the likelihood of Ross going after them after they broke out of the jail?

I don't give qualitative opinions on movies this long until I've watched them twice.

Upon 2nd viewing it's a solid movie but isn't close to being the best Marvel movie.

I don't know if it cracks the top 5.

What 5 MCU films are better than Civil War? :nerd:

vision signed too

What's the likelihood of Ross going after them after they broke out of the jail?
probably pretty high but ross and the rest of the government is highly incompetent so it's fine 

So Phase 1 and 2 are long done and 3's just started, any predictions for how 3 will stand up to the previous two?

Here's the listed films and their respective Phases to keep in mind.

Phase One

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers

Phase Two
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man

Phase Three
Captain America: Civil War

Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War: Part I
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Infinity War: Part II

Naturally the list for Phase 3 is subject to change.

Last edited:
I have high hopes for all of those movies except Thor. Imo the visual effects will be outstanding with all movies maybe sans Black Panther because of their roots in space or deep sci-fi. Kind of like GOTG and Ant Man

I'll just be glad when the Infinity War saga is out of the way, then studios can get more creative with individual projects.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom