WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I know Lana Condor played Jubilee for the fox men

I think Marvel studios should cast her as Jubilee again. I think she's killing it in Deadly Class, this new syfy show.

Lana has a nice chest. Your thoughts Amel?
th

I know Lana Condor played Jubilee for the fox men

I think Marvel studios should cast her as Jubilee again. I think she's killing it in Deadly Class, this new syfy show.
The pilot only has been shown. Although her role in the series is a key one, IMOShe’s getting more recognition for her movie on Netflix.

Bits and pieces of IM2 are coming back to me yea. I stand by what I said. Name dropping Avengers initiative and introducing shield is not = tying to a plot of an Avengers movie to me

lamekilla's spoilers are linking Captain Marvel's third act to events that occurred in infinity war specifically

Bits and pieces of IM2 are coming back to me yea. I stand by what I said. Name dropping Avengers initiative and introducing shield is not = tying to a plot of an Avengers movie to me

lamekilla's spoilers are linking Captain Marvel's third act to events that occurred in infinity war specifically

Nick Fury and Coulson are in this movie as their younger selves. You don’t think that the idea of the Avengers initiative will be mentioned at all? Or the introduction of Shield in some capacity? That was shown to exist when Hank Pym was still a younger man and Howard Stark was still living?? Really???

Nick Fury and Coulson are in this movie as their younger selves. You don’t think that the idea of the Avengers initiative will be mentioned at all? Or the introduction of Shield in some capacity? That was shown to exist when Hank Pym was still a younger man and Howard Stark was still living?? Really???
Lol what are you arguing exactly? That I'm saying certain mcu elements shouldn't be introduced in solo movies? I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.

*edit

Why would they mention the Avengers initiative in 1995?

Lol what are you arguing exactly? That I'm saying certain mcu elements shouldn't be introduced in solo movies? I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.

*edit

Why would they mention the Avengers initiative in 1995?

A question isn’t an argument. I’m asking as to why you think that a film that has key member that were integral in forming the Avengers as well as a hero who’s existence was hinted at in an Avengers film won’t or shouldn’t tie into a plot of an Avengers film. Granted the spoiler I posted should be taken with a grain of salt. Take that out the equation and ask yourself how many people watched Antman and Wasp and will understand how the Quantum realm manipulates time? A plot point that will be integral to an Avengers film yet introduced in a solo MCU film...

A question isn’t an argument. I’m asking as to why you think that a film that has key member that were integral in forming the Avengers as well as a hero who’s existence was hinted at in an Avengers film won’t or shouldn’t tie into a plot of an Avengers film. Granted the spoiler I posted should be taken with a grain of salt. Take that out the equation and ask yourself how many people watched Antman and Wasp and will understand how the Quantum realm manipulates time? A plot point that will be integral to an Avengers film yet introduced in a solo MCU film...
Introducing an element that will be expanded upon in future movies is different. Every mcu movie is doing that. It's a part of building a shared universe.

The stuff in your spoilers is taking it to a different level and not really what solo movies have been doing. In general, with some exceptions, marvel movies have been letting solo movies have their own story that is not tied too hard to another movie.

Ant Man 2 was also another movie that had a heavy dose of Hank Pym and the quantum realm but it was still its own story that stood on its own. The snap didn't figure in until the post credit.
In your spoilers the Captain Marvel 3rd act would not be like that.

Last edited:
Sony really pushing Miles,

The movie and then with the game.

I never really cared about his stories...
wonder if Sony trying to have him as his flagship Spidey

Surprised Grinch is that high. Movie was buns

Wow.

Being tied with Fallout and Venom almost makes Solo look like a success.

On one hand, its pretty ballsy a move. Nothing like that has really been done with a heroes origins a d juat entire concept and premise. It has a ton of potential.

On the other hand, some of that is complete over the top ridiculous fanwank nonsense :lol: Oh being near quantum energy keeps you from being snapped away somehow? The literal all powerful infinity gauntlet just has exceptions not named the Living Tribunal (or One above All)?

Plus the source :smh:
Wasn’t ant man near quantum energy? And he wasn’t snapped away

Wasn’t ant man near quantum energy? And he wasn’t snapped away
Not everyone was snapped away though.

You're assuming that Scott would've been part of half of existence that was snapped away.

Its just as likely given a few extra minutes, that when Scott is brought back from the quantum realm Janet, Hank, and Hope all turn to ash right before his eyes.

Not much pointing to the QR being exempt from the infinity stones which are suppose to be all powerful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom