WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yall down to see Keanu play logan?

Read recently that he would love to play wolverine on screen
wolverine-keanu-reeves.jpg

I think he actually fits the bill well....
John wick is GOAT
But he’s too slim to play Logan

I rewatched the MCU Iron Man to Infinity War 2 x the past few months what belt are yall talking about cant remember lol

I rewatched the MCU Iron Man to Infinity War 2 x the past few months what belt are yall talking about cant remember lol
It was in Homecoming during the scene where Happy finished loading up the final Quinjet and he mentioned Thor's belt and the Hulkbuster armor.

I'm still curious as to who bought Stark Tower.

also mentioned prototype for steven's new shield.. and said old hulkbuster

so dont know if we saw the new hulkbuster, yet

Could be Osborn depending on Sony..

We know someone bought Stark Tower. We also know Vulture had a guy who was buying his stolen tech. We also know there was a buyer wanting the quantum tech in Antman and the Wasp. It’s reaching, but what if it was Osborn making all these moves.

I got love for Keanu but I’m not sure about him as Logan. One thing I’m happy about MCU finally taking on X-Men is the hope they’ll actually focus on other characters instead of being Wolverine-heavy. I’m a big Scott Summers guy and haven’t cared for Fox’ development of his character.
lol ****ing hate boy scout summers

foo left morph to die man, not cool

^^^
He left the wifey and their son too but if is what it is, cold world. Dude dumped on people with his eyes.

Re-watched Homecoming last night. Movie is still enjoyable. Daughter was hooked.

Really curious if Cap's new shield and Thor's belt is incorporated in End Game.

Back
Top Bottom