WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If Andy Serkis was a younger man he'd be great as Wolverine. Ideally for someone who would probably need to commit 10 years you'd need him to start in his 30s

Captain-Marvel-Brie-Larson-Kree-Suit.jpg

Idk if it's just me but I feel like marvel is pushing Captain Marvel a little bit harder than your normal solo movie.

I think it's a bit of a rare move on Marvel's part to announce the extended TV spot this Monday night so far in advance.

In comparison, I think Marvel dropped the black panther extended TV spot without any announcement

An All-New Marvel Game Is Officially Coming From Original WORLD OF WARCRAFT Developers

Second Dinner is a recently established game development studio founded by former Hearthstone Director Ben Brode and a group of his colleagues who left Blizzard, the home of Warcraft and Diablo, last year. In today's announcement, this relatively small developer revealed its big plans, it's raised $30M from a minority investment by Chinese game developer and publisher NetEase Inc.

"The Second Dinner team has a strong track record of delivering quality games. With the resources and creative freedom they now have, we look forward to what they will come up with next,” VP of NetEase Ethan Wang said in a press release. Although this young developer hasn’t announced what it's actually making yet, we have the official confirmation that it will be a Marvel game.

I’ve worked with Hamilton [Chu, former Hearthstone Executive Producer and Second Dinner CEO]and Ben [Brode] for years and they are exactly who we want making Marvel games," said Jay Ong, EVP and Head of Marvel Games at Marvel Entertainment. “They and the team they’ve assembled at Second Dinner have made some of the greatest games in history. And now, working with the Marvel Games team and playing in the Marvel Universe… It’s going to be Amazing! Or maybe Spectacular!"

According to Chu, "this will be the best game ever made," as Second Dinner is currently hiring new staff in Irvine, California. Quite interestingly, the company that made this fascinating collaboration possible – NetEase – is also co-developing Blizzard Entertainment’s mobile Diablo: Immortal and launched the Chinese versions of their games (including Hearthstone and World of Warcraft) last June.

I got love for Keanu but I’m not sure about him as Logan. One thing I’m happy about MCU finally taking on X-Men is the hope they’ll actually focus on other characters instead of being Wolverine-heavy. I’m a big Scott Summers guy and haven’t cared for Fox’ development of his character.

still agree to whoever suggested Ashton Kutcher as Dr. Doom

Captain Marvel posters...the one of Talos is interesting

F8773E97-84DE-4B8B-8EBA-002D742724B7.jpeg

3CA8BE64-EF41-4F90-B142-6B4495439C7A.jpeg

8E9082E0-35FB-4D19-AAE4-534CCD47E439.jpeg

Still not quite there yet in terms of what I wanted Skrulls to look like (concept art :smh: ) which is probably due to the budget but there may have been som post production adding CGI elements to practical makeup of the Ben Mendelson and other actors playing Skrulls.

They should've had Fury look just like Sam Jackson did in Pulp Fiction.

Yup. But I think they went for his The Long Kiss Goodnight look for obvious reasons

78a49a5a0eb6e7ad1e13da724fa364d3

Plot:
Samantha Caine, suburban homemaker, is the ideal mom to her 8 year old daughter Caitlin. She lives in Honesdale, PA, has a job teaching school and makes the best Rice Krispie treats in town. But when she receives a bump on her head, she begins to remember small parts of her previous life as a lethal, top-secret agent.

Tagline: What's forgotten is not always gone.

Man.. no matter how many times I see this movie, when Thor arrives in Wakanda it hits you right in the feels. Virgin America is rightfully getting washed, Black Panther getting dragged, Bruce getting jumped. Everything is looking grim. Death seems imminent. Then the bifrost opens up and you see a flaming hammer and you knew there was still hope.

I get a lil teary eyed every time I watch it

After what they did to his people, I would’ve loved to see Thor wash the children of Thanos on screen. Not even be the one to kill them, but at least get some revenge for that massacre. You didn’t even see him fight any of them.

Back
Top Bottom