WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Chris Evans embodied Cap more than RDJ embodying Tony Stark, they both did a great job but Evans takes the cake to me.

chris evans, rdj and chris were cap, iron man and thor. i legit cant see anyone in those roles owning them like that. a1 casting.

I hope this hoodie hurries up. Perfect thing to wear to the opening night in late April out here.

Avengers_Hoodie_1-768x1044.jpeg
Merchoid?

Observation from second CM viewing.

Some time passed when Goose coughed up the tesseract looking at change in computer screen. Looks like a early 2000s computer monitor.

LOL at CM fighting punching that old lady on the train and everyone like
a17.gif

RemorsefulSinfulGoral-size_restricted.gif

:rofl:
marvel-studios-captain-61SgvdZDvYkMekDWAh
I laughed every time they tried to hold her back from beating up the old lady but no reaction to the old lady jumping around like she panhandling and dancing yellng SHOWTIME! :lol:

Last edited:
Disney didn't want that #Cancelled smoke. I'm down with a final GoTG flick. I *** with the cosmic side of the MCU. I could do without another Suicide Squad flick.

they need to make Thor be a replacement for one of the guardians (not rocket).

i think if they did that for Guardians 3 it would have the potential to be in my top 3

ive been saying that this world needs a thor x rocket solo movie. make it happen marvel.

Hemsworth's look was never in question.

It's about his personality. Throughout the mcu movies they kept fine tuning his personality until they got the right mix in Ragnarok.

From day one, they had Cap's personality right.

That was what blastercombo was talking about.

but for thor he had to grow. he went from arrogant to maturing by thor 3. captain was mature since a young age. two different character arcs.

but for thor he had to grow. he went from arrogant to maturing by thor 3. captain was mature since a young age. two different character arcs.
I think throughout his character arc, he was always arrogant.

But I think what happened is by Ragnarok, marvel realized to play up Thor's comedic side a lot more.

Reactions: sb
OK so Gunn is shooting SS2 fall 2019.

Probably earliest he can shoot Gotg3 is summer or fall 2020.

I'm guessing the earliest GotG 3 is coming out is summer 2021

marvel probably should have waited to drop that trailer at least couple more weeks.. but i also still think they should have dropped the movie in october last year, even with its current success

They knew what they were doing, dropping a heavily feminist movie right after a huge cliff hanger and right before End Game.

Making people think it's a must watch and prelude to EG which it wasn't :rolleyes

They bamboozled us!

with that logic (that they believe dont need promotion and only dropped it for CM) they won't be releasing anymore and save that marketing money

really makes little sense since cm has no competition this weekend anyways

They knew what they were doing, dropping a heavily feminist movie right after a huge cliff hanger and right before End Game.

Making people think it's a must watch and prelude to EG which it wasn't :rolleyes

They bamboozled us!

i mean i was watching anyways.. but i could see that if they were doing a lower end character and didnt have a ton of faith in it, like say first antman for exmaple.. like pretend they were doing a captain britain or black knight movie

but as i said in the thread, they could tie in the marketing to breast cancer awareness and give the film time to breath

i mean a trailer with very little dropped and that's dominating the conversation

crazy

gunn gonna knock it out the park with suicide squad

then make the best guardians movie in the series

is bautista able to do suicide squad too?

Movie wasn't even close to being heavy feminist. There was only one moment of that girl power stuff. I knew some people didn't want to like this film just because.

only really cringe worthy moments i could see people really criticizing is that moment when her bestfriend was telling her who she was and brie had that funny look on her face

and then at the end when she bodied jude law.. once she got her full powers, her old teammates including jude were a or shoulda been a joke to her to work (but i get her being awkward with her powers at first).. just felt like they could have done that moment better, but i feel like the movie on the whole could have been done better

Back
Top Bottom