WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

finale was ok. felt a little choppy. some good action scenes.

- the new cap suit could do without everything above the neck except shades.
- karli and flagsmashers were meh this series.
- sharon has to be a skrull.
- bucky had some good moments this last episode. still want winter soldier bucky byke.
- us agent has arrived.
- isaiah dialogue and visit to museum was a1.
- thought zemo was heading to wakanda. what was he doing in the middle of the ocean?

body is ready for loki.

dora milaje told bucky they were gon bring him to the raft

speaking of, dora milaje purpose was weird, i thought they wanted to kill him as revenge but i guess they just didnt want him roaming free or to escape? but they didnt even care to imprison him themselves?

Enjoyed the series. Some complaints, but nothing major.
Upset I have nothing to watch until Loki now..... :smh:

PO

ADC0B656-2E2B-4AFB-B330-CED92BDC162A.jpeg

Liked it overall.

They should told zemo’s butler to take care of all the flag smashers a few episodes ago. Old guy gets things done with the quickness.

rip to my ginger bae but sam was being too nice to karli like someone said. Also I didn’t like when he said the flag smashers weren’t terrorists, um yes they were bruh. They were taking hostages and killed people.

They nerfed Bucky so much this series, I hope in future stuff his fighting skills and savageness make a return.

Kinda funny watching people’s reactions on youtube and no one knowing that one of the greatest ufc fighters, GSP played baltroc. They were saying he looked like a douche and that had me laughing since he’s such a nice, honorable guy in real life.

Also I didn’t like when he said the flag smashers weren’t terrorists, um yes they were bruh. They were taking hostages and killed people.

yea this shh was just dumb and bad

you can discuss the how and the why they were radicalized.. but they had and were taking extremist actions

he literally just had to save the lives of those same world leaders he was now lecturing, because of them

still waiting for Sam to show that level of empathy for zemo who lost his family and wanted to make sure those who played a role in it faced some sort of consequences

I mean since Sam referenced being a black man in America, ain’t hard to see the similarities between the avengers not having to deal with some of the consequences of their actions vs the police not having to deal with the consequences of their actions

Also this dude us agent legit was losing his mind just last episode

and all of a sudden he shows up to the final battle being an ally to the 2 dudes who just beat his a]££] and took the shield from him

the man was just yelling at his superior officers in a room full of people.. and lying to his best friend’s parents

the level of paranoia we saw out of dude and all of a sudden he’s walking off with bucky after the fight all smiles and joking.. and all cool at the end with his new suit and no real shield

Expectations for this show were too high for some. Show was good and did what it set out to do - in my humble opinion.

nah, this ain’t it.. least for me

i wish they just properly dealt with a single one of these major issues they took on in this

cause I mean the concepts they took on are HUGE, deep and very very real

for example, look at all the BS news stories about the black community in the US being skeptical about the COVID vaccine, given history.. and what republicans and white people are blatantly doing about masks and the vaccine

or how quickly certain folks are quick to panic and label tourism when it’s non white people but when it’s a white mass shooter they’re quick to talk about it being an isolated incident and trying understand

Aight I’m gonna go ahead and say it, Karli was low key too cute to be a baddie. I kinda think that was on purpose.

Also, they changed the title at the end to captain America and the winter soldier

thought the whole point was Sam is the new cap.. and bucky is no longer the winter soldier

Shot out to they guy who just woke up one day and thought, “You know, Sam Jackson would make a great Nick Fury..” :lol: And shots out to Sam for adding that condition to the lawsuit.

Liked it overall.

They should told zemo’s butler to take care of all the flag smashers a few episodes ago. Old guy gets things done with the quickness.

rip to my ginger bae but sam was being too nice to karli like someone said. Also I didn’t like when he said the flag smashers weren’t terrorists, um yes they were bruh. They were taking hostages and killed people.

They nerfed Bucky so much this series, I hope in future stuff his fighting skills and savageness make a return.

Kinda funny watching people’s reactions on youtube and no one knowing that one of the greatest ufc fighters, GSP played baltroc. They were saying he looked like a douche and that had me laughing since he’s such a nice, honorable guy in real life.
Yeah they were definitely terrorists, I see what he was trying though. Denouncing them would be like denouncing the philosophy which is on the right side. I like how when it comes to the authority, if a decision requires some creativity don't expect them to do that, just go with the easiest answer, and you'll have a bunch of people who can't think beyond the easy response supporting it with "what else could be done?"

Yeah they were definitely terrorists, I see what he was trying though. Denouncing them would be like denouncing the philosophy which is on the right side. I like how when it comes to the authority, if a decision requires some creativity don't expect them to do that, just go with the easiest answer, and you'll have a bunch of people who can't think beyond the easy response supporting it with "what else could be done?"

I mean they get creative as hell when it’s an American white person killing a bunch of people with guns

WTF is this!?!

images.jpeg.jpg
Original Nick Fury movie.

Its up there with the original Punisher movie starring Dolph Lundgren
Shot out to they guy who just woke up one day and thought, “You know, Sam Jackson would make a great Nick Fury..” :lol: And shots out to Sam for adding that condition to the lawsuit.
They ended up making deal. Sam didnt actually sue. Its funny cuz he only found out cuz he reads Marvel comics.

When Millar and Hitch did this it pretty much stopped any other Marvel characters in the Ultimate universe from looking like a celeb though :lol:

imagine if killmonger was still alive with the flower still running in his veins, you think he’d rule the flag smasher movement??? Then someday you have magneto and the mutants joining in.

They ended up making deal. Sam didnt actually sue. Its funny cuz he only found out cuz he reads Marvel comics.

When Millar and Hitch did this it pretty much stopped any other Marvel characters in the Ultimate universe from looking like a celeb though :lol:

Yall had me on my Googles because I was completely lost on wtf yall were talking about.

😯

I thought they cast Sam because he looked like Fury.

Had no idea Sam WAS Fury lmao.

Back
Top Bottom