WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I enjoyed the finale. I think adding back Batroc in the mix was kind of meh. Would've been better if Sharon hired another character to aide Karli, but instead gets one last fight before his arc is ended by Sharon.

- Karli and the Flagsmashers never really interested me. Idk, she just wasn't believable enough for me to think she was a legit threat.

- I thought it was cool to see Cap Falcon's suit look just like the comic book.

- John Walker fully becoming U.S. Delk was cool to see. But dude is still a douche. Curious if we see him again in future shows/movies. Also thought it was funny during Sam's speech about how people hate the fact Captain America is a black man and the next show was of walker lmao.

- I would have liked to know what Yori said to Bucky. It was nice to see him have some form of closure being at the restaurant by himself, but still. Curious to what Bucky does next.

- Interesting to see where Agent Carter's storyline will lead.

- With the final scene taking place in NYC, I'm curious as to what Spidey was doing. It's just hard to grasp that Spidey is in NYC and was nowhere to be seen lol

- Loved the closure with Isaiah Bradley

- I enjoyed the show for what it was. Idk if I can rank which is better than the other just yet. But I'm glad Marvel is putting out a variety of different shows.

- 7 weeks till the premiere of Loki. I am excited for that series.

Ended up staying up for half of MK last night lmao.

Wandavison had a better aesthetic and presentation no doubt but F&WS was a better story. Heartbroken white girl vs a Black man navigating America :lol:

nah man

and as I said, series woulda been better off it they just focused on exactly that and bucky

wandavision was better because they focused on Wanda and her trauma of losing a loved one.. the expand on her childhood and connects the strings

while also developing other characters who could impact the universe (see Monica)

just felt like this left a whole lot of meat on the bones for everyone involved

I mean aren't skrulls a race without a planet in the MCU right? Infiltrate the lands government. Take all their secrets, rise up take over. Just because the skrulls we saw in Cap Marvel were good, doesn't mean the race doesn't have radicals or feel wrong by losing what was theirs. A world full of heroes you could possibly control and manipulate. They have to start setting groundwork for the Secret Invasion series.

One of her employees.

Since half the ppl were gone countries had to share more resources and whoever was left would help other countries without the limitation of borders.

There were no more housing crisis or shortage on resources

She's doing it on her own.

Definitely not working for Zemo. He wants to kill all super soldiers. She wanted to employ them and farm them out as mercenaries for hire. She would've kept that serum vials not step on them.
Ehh still kinda reachy. Half the population being gone doesn’t mean half of the money/resources are gone. If anything, it should’ve freed up resources for struggling countries. If you can get all the countries to drop the borders, you can get all the countries to agree to ignore the limitations. The whole thing feels tacked on. A halfway thought out fantasy political repercussion to a fantasy situation. I just don’t think that’s how the world would respond to that situation.

With that being said, an intergalactic being coming to earth and erasing half of the population would pretty much prove there is no God, Allah, Buddha or what have you. I wonder if they’re ever going to touch on that.

Ehh still kinda reachy. Half the population being gone doesn’t mean half of the money/resources are gone. If anything, it should’ve freed up resources for struggling countries. If you can get all the countries to drop the borders, you can get all the countries to agree to ignore the limitations. The whole thing feels tacked on. A halfway thought out fantasy political repercussion to a fantasy situation. I just don’t think that’s how the world would respond to that situation.
Wait maybe you misread. There are more resources for everybody but now you have to keep your countries running. You have to maintain the infrastructure and society. If not it'll all go to ****.

Half the population disappearing in one day has grand ramifications. It'll **** up the economy.

If they were to really get in to it, things would be much harder to get to normal in those 5 years.

Community wise I'm sure getting through that struggle, especially for the have nots who had a major come up, made them all feel closer and more united around the world.
With that being said, an intergalactic being coming to earth and erasing half of the population would pretty much prove there is no God, Allah, Buddha or what have you. I wonder if they’re ever going to touch on that.
You know the religious, they'll spin it to say that is the proof there is a god.

The supreme being was working through Thanos when he snapped his fingers :lol:

so John Walker just sliding into a new role like he didn't murder someone broad daylight.

for me everytime I see him its still
ThisOldAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: MVP
So is John Walker going to have the Rick Flag role of the Thunderbolts? Basically chaperoning them on missions.

Wish falcon’s speech was cleaner, needed to be better written given the impact it’s supposed to have

I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t agree. To me, it came off more authentic the way it was. The speech and delivery felt unscripted like if we were put on the spot. He was being filmed, but it’s not like the character knew he was giving a speech that would be displayed in front of the entire world while he was delivering it - it was more like he was randomly being recorded. I thought the speech was nice and tight before it seemed he started rambling, referring to the senators as “gods” and “teens” and such, but that’s how conversations really be like.

I liked that organic touch to it.

So is John Walker going to have the Rick Flag role of the Thunderbolts? Basically chaperoning them on missions.
No.

He's gonna be an active member and probably the leader depending on the rest of the roster.

Seems like they're going for the b-grade version of heroes instead of villains posing as heroes or imprisoned villains trying to do some good.

6.8/8

Solid series. Finale was pretty good. Sam/Isiah was the best storyline in the show. Flagsmashers were useless tbh.

Series was ok, expected a better finale. Curious to see who the next big Cameo besides Gorr and Kang. Maybe Adam Warlock soon.

I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t agree. To me, it came off more authentic the way it was. The speech and delivery felt unscripted like if we were put on the spot. He was being filmed, but it’s not like the character knew he was giving a speech that would be displayed in front of the entire world while he was delivering it - it was more like he was randomly being recorded. I thought the speech was nice and tight before it seemed he started rambling, referring to the senators as “gods” and “teens” and such, but that’s how conversations really be like.

I liked that organic touch to it.

obviously you're entitled to your opinion

but even when he said he was 'captain america'.. just wish that had more emphasis behind it

like i look at t'challa.. when he checked sam and steve, you felt that that.. wasnt like he was raising his voice and he didnt need to.. but you knew damn well that man was a warrior AND a king

i'm not expecting dude to all of a sudden turn into obama or anything.. but given what we've seen, i expected more

he was good with isaisah.. but felt he was trying touch on ALOT of points and it wasnt succinct.. plus dude literally was just captain america for the first time and things went well, he hasnt had to face any backlash yet.. didnt even have to deal with any second guessing from anyone

as i said before, i think the season is better off if they narrowed the focus.. and now that i think about it, maybe that should have been the focus sam having to deal with the BS that would come from being the black captain america.. people he could never win over no matter what he did, government trying to undermine him in the role by having a 'us agent'.. and have him accept that he's doing what's right and not trying to please everyone, have that be the character growth

i mean we saw with steve in first avenger and even during the battle in the first avengers people questioning steve

No.

He's gonna be an active member and probably the leader depending on the rest of the roster.

Seems like they're going for the b-grade version of heroes instead of villains posing as heroes or imprisoned villains trying to do some good.

7487055-2352452852-6bd79.jpg

WEST COAST AVENGERS...COME TOGETHER!

Back
Top Bottom