WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Face 10x prettier. I'm pretty sure she's 100% white but she has this vaguely exotic Latina look about her.

Scarjo just look like a cornfed white chick

I'm taking ScarJo's total package over Cobie.

Don't see nothing Hispanic about her either not that it would make her look better :lol:

Last edited:
ScarJo in lost in translation >> anything robin has been in looks wise

scarlet witch >> both  tho 

Jon Watts Reveals SPIDER-MAN's Age In The MCU And Talks Skipping Uncle Ben's Death

"There are only so many times you can kill Uncle Ben," director Jon Watts said in an interview with Empire Magazine (via Yahoo). "I love the idea of makiking a coming-of-age high-school movie. We’re really going to see Peter Parker in high school and get deeper into that side of it. He’s just 15 now."

Theres only so many times you can make Spiderman a "high school movie".

Can Peter grow up a little PLEASE!!

Last edited:
The only real time he spent much time in high school is ASM1. In Spider-man 1, after Uncle Ben dies you don't hear a mention of high school again (wait when was the graduation? After or before his death?) . So out of 5 movies, HS has only been the focus on 1. Just wait til the movie drops. I'm sure we'll probably (really not really) have a lot to complain about.

Last edited:
How dare you heathens say Robin "Sparkles" Scherbatsky, is better than Scar JO

He's just not that into you
Vicki Christina Barcelona
The Voice in "Her" (the scene where she was giving him sexual pleasure...her voice my GOodness)

DON JON

im not taking away from Cobie don't get me wrong.
but over Scar Jo, i bet yall see unicorns everywhere.

I love the thought of Peter being 15 but being in a movie like Civil War. They'll make him the modern day 15 year old who is as smart-alec as they come combined with the classic elements of Peter Parker.

I'm so happy :wow:

The only real time he spent much time in high school is ASM1. In Spider-man 1, after Uncle Ben dies you don't hear a mention of high school again (wait when was the graduation? After or before his death?) . So out of 5 movies, HS has only been the focus on 1. Just wait til the movie drops. I'm sure we'll probably (really not really) have a lot to complain about.

If his film is like the Spectacular Spiderman cartoon, movie gon be dope. If it wouldve lasted longer, it couldve beat the og cartoon

Last edited:
in the comics he's def getting older
Mainstream Spider-Man has to be late 20s at this point. He started at age 15 and I think the official Marvel stance is that all of Marvel Comics has taken place over a 10-15 year period (don't quote me on that)

The execs at Marvel Studios have clearly committed to gleaning inspiration from Ultimate Marvel and it shows most glaringly with Spider-Man. Ultimate Peter Parker never aged past 16 despite 15 years of publication (which I always thought was utterly ridiculous)

Cap and Iron Man are very likely going to be Spider-Man's "mentors" like they are in Ultimate Marvel
sick.gif
despite the fact that one of the things that made Spider-Man so initially popular was the fact that he was one of the earliest teen superheroes that *wasn't* somebody's sidekick

If by mainstream Spidey you guys mean the one in the comics, currently during Slott's run which is like 8 years I think it has been confirmed Peter is 28 if you do the math. He started when he was 15, that's Stan Lee canon and throughout Slott's run it's been mentioned he's been doing this for 13 years.

Going by that you can also determine the ages of a few other heroes give or take a year (Johnny Storm, the O5 X-Men, etc.)

Other than that you got cartoons where he's like 15-16 still in HS and all the movies have him in HS too.

Only the comic strip probably has him older at this point and in that continuity he's still married to MJ.

Back
Top Bottom