WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The pic is pretty clear.

Nobody knows T'Challa is the Black Panther. So T'Challa can infiltrate Cap's side pretending to be a friend while BP beats their ***.
That means Freeman might be around for a while.
The longer the better. Glad the MCU is being surrounded with better acting talent. Also, I put the wrong name in the spoiler tag. I updated it. Most may know what I meant tho.

my body is ready for this movie. the feels in here will be epic. bartscottcantwait.gif
All of this.

Wish I was following this thread earlier than I did.

I can only imagine what the reception to Iron Man 3 was in here. 
laugh.gif

Steve Rogers is not the type to take a sad mirror selfie after a L

Or let his team lose to teach them a lesson

Or take a 2 week vacation to trade hawkeye

Or say he would rather not have a 3rd movie than lose to iron man in the finals

Or cramp up when things get too heated

Or try to bring a championship to the land

Or tell you iron man fans that you're going to wake up tomorrow and go back to your boring terrible lives

We still don't know an awful lot about what to expect from Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War, but Empire Magazine (via What Culture) has thankfully shed some light on that today. Despite the fact that we've quite clearly seen the hero on #TeamIronMan, actor Chadwick Boseman maintains that his role in the movie is a little more complex than it appears. "It’s my political mission to tame it and get it under control," he says of the conflict between The Avengers. "T’Challa is a prince of Wakanda. All heroes have a weight on their shoulders, but there will eventually be a difference in what I have to carry politically and socially."

The actor refused to reveal whether T'Challa has undergone the process of gaining superhuman powers through that mystical ceremony and wouldn't shed any light on whether magic factors into his powerset in any way, but he did at least weigh in on his take on the prince, specifically touching on the accent he'll be using. "The idea of Wakanda is sort of, what if Timbuktu hasn’t been conquered? I basically listened to people and picked what sounded cool, since it’s not a specific place. It’s in the southern, central part of Africa. The attitude, the musicality, as is my preference of the character. It has to fit his dignity."

Co-director Anthony Russo also weighed in on Black Panther, stating: "He's an emblem and a representative of his country in the way that Captain America is, but in a different way too. Cap is an everyman who became elevated because of his virtues and Panther is a prince. So it's an interesting contrast."

Joe meanwhile had nothing but good things to say about handing over T'Challa to Creed's Ryan Coogler for the character's upcoming solo outing. "He's dynamic, he loves the character, he's such a great choice to direct that movie."

Last edited:
Hmm.. So he's still a prince but he's wearing the black panther suit? So either his dad dies in the film or maybe it's his dad in the suit? I can't see him being in the suit if his dad is still alive.

If it takes cap and Bucky in close quarters to stand a chance against just tony..

What the hell they going do with vision?

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch is by far the most important member on Cap's team, being the only one that really stands a chance of not getting beaten into the ground. Hope Steve's been having her train.

Last edited:
Food for thought:

Vision's allegiance can go either way

But Scarlet Witch really hates Tony

It's not about who is more powerful but who is more loyal :smile:

This is going to be 04 lakers Pistons

Tony's team has more talent but no one is a team player and they have no leadership

Cap has chemistry on everyone on his squad and they're going to be destroying ironman with ball movement

Back
Top Bottom