WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This is going to be 04 lakers Pistons

Tony's team has more talent but no one is a team player and they have no leadership

Cap has chemistry on everyone on his squad and they're going to be destroying ironman with ball movement

Caps squad has Hakweye. Tony has BP who can easily wash Cap. This is like Lakers Magic 09.

Last edited:

Tony's team has more talent but no one is a team player and they have no leadership

Cap has chemistry on everyone on his squad and they're going to be destroying ironman with ball movement

Caps squad has Hakweye. This is like Lakers Magic 09
Can't win without shooters

Tony does everything solo

BP just met these guys like a week ago

BW never had chemistry with tony, she works way better with cap

Vision is a robot

WM doesn't even have much chemistry with tony because he's so selfish

These guys are going to all try to run isos and get blown out

Can't win without shooters

Tony does everything solo

BP just met these guys like a week ago

BW never had chemistry with tony, she works way better with cap

Vision is a robot

WM doesn't even have much chemistry with tony because he's so selfish

These guys are going to all try to run isos and get blown out

Tony and Rhodey are team players

BP got batman level prep time

We know Tony smashed so the chemistry is there

Visiom has a ******* Infinity stone in his head and is laced with vibranium, but iight he just a robot :rofl:

Last edited:
Caps squad has Hakweye. This is like Lakers Magic 09

Wait, who would be who?

Lakers
Phil Jackson - Cap
Kobe - Bucky
Lamar - Falcon
Ariza - Ant-man
Fisher - Hawkeye
Gasol - Scarlet Witch

Magic
Jameer Nelson (shouldn't have started) - Vision (I know people Mark Out for him in the movies, but Vision sucks)
Hedo Turkoglu - Black Panther
Rashard Lewis - War Machine
Skip to my Lou - Black Widow

Wait, who would be who?

Lakers
Phil Jackson - Cap
Kobe - Bucky
Lamar - Falcon
Ariza - Ant-man
Fisher - Hawkeye
Gasol - Scarlet Witch

Magic
Jameer Nelson (shouldn't have started) - Vision (I know people Mark Out for him in the movies, but Vision sucks)

I'm a need you to stop sniffing glue and rework this roster plehboii.

Wait, who would be who?

Lakers
Phil Jackson - Cap
Kobe - Bucky
Lamar - Falcon
Ariza - Ant-man
Fisher - Hawkeye
Gasol - Scarlet Witch

Magic

View media item 1923408

You know. I just realized. Why would BP even wanna be on IM'S side. Fool was a part of the Hulk fight that wrecked part of Wakanda :nerd:

BP secretly team Cap? :nerd:

Last edited:
Because Iron Man's on the side advocating for greater control over the superheroes and the heroes being held accountable for things like Wakanda.

Why would Black Panther not support that?

Last edited:
Was that fight in Wakanda? I don't think they could easily waltz into Wakanda, I think that was just some other African city.

You know. I just realized. Why would BP even wanna be on IM'S side. Fool was a part of the Hulk fight that wrecked part of Wakanda
nerd.gif

BP secretly team Cap?
nerd.gif
Because Iron Man's on the side advocating for greater control over the superheroes and the heroes being held accountable for things like Wakanda.

Why would Black Panther not support that?
Yeah BP would be on the side of dudes who would just let folks rampage like in Wakanda to their heart's content
Don't even try to reason with these Cap supporters. All brawn, no brain.

Was that fight in Wakanda? I don't think they could easily waltz into Wakanda, I think that was just some other African city.
Yeah it wasn't Wakanda. Wakanda is gonna look more majestic than that area.

Mackie now backpedaling on his earlier comments about Ruffallo being in the film :lol: Feige probably ready to send in a real life Black Widow to silence him.

While appearing on Seth Meyer's The Tonight Show, Anthony Mackie attempted to back track comments he told a UK radio program. Said Mackie, "I was giving respect to my fellow actors. I was saying Marvel movies are so great because they have great actors: the likes of Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. And people take that to mean that I’m saying this is what the movie’s about and this is what’s in the movie."

met kevin feige at work the other week. Real coo guyl lol should I ask him for spoilers next time I see him.

side note: The ending for deadpool might be worse than GOTG

Last edited:
You know. I just realized. Why would BP even wanna be on IM'S side. Fool was a part of the Hulk fight that wrecked part of Wakanda
nerd.gif

BP secretly team Cap?
nerd.gif
ummmmmm.. what would have happened to that city if IM wasn't there?

ummmmmm.. what would have happened to that city if IM wasn't there?

What would've happened to Earth if IronGawd didn't save everybody from the chitauri? Cap was gonna use his heart and courage to close the portal?

Tony Stark for president 2020!!

Last edited:

y u do dis |I

BP is too smart to be the leader of an African nation and side with the American government

I'm pretty sure there's two sides to Black Panther. The politician sees why he should side with Tony on this. If you agree with Batman about Superman, how could you be on Captain America's side? It's about the same thing; Unchecked power.

Also, you forget about Winter Soldier. Black Panther is obviously after him. If you notice, that scene where he's running in the tunnel and Captain America is chasing him, Black Panther is chasing Winter Soldier. Winter Soldier is frantically looking back running while Black Panther is after him.

Peopld keep saying Scarlet Witch is the most important player on Captain America's team. While that might be true, I think everyone is overlooking Ant Man. You've seen what he could do in his film versus Falcon. He also has the ability to turn into Giant Man in this film. If he can miniaturize and expand into Giant Man the same way he did in Ant Man, he's going to be a bit of a headache.

Like I've said before, with all this said, if it were an open field with no corners and so, even without Vision, Iron Man's team takes this. Black Panther himself can should be able take Captain America or Winter Soldier (definitely). If his vibranium is like the comics or cartoon, he could easily emit sound waves that will pin Scarlet Witch to the ground similar to Hawkeye's arrow in Age of Ultron. He's a master of pressure points and could bring Giant Man down as he's done (Even in Giant Man form he can still be taken down as if he were regular Ant Man). Then it's just a case of Iron Man and War Machine taking out Falcon and Hawkeye, although in an open field, Hawkeye becomes even more dangerous.

Still, this is a match of brawn vs brain and brawn (armors). There's not a single above average intellect on Captain America's team (it's not Hank Pym's Ant Man nor the intelligent version of Falcon). Chess not checkers.

Yes, it's a team full of heart, but since people are using basketball references, it's Allen Iverson and the 76ers versus the Lakers.

Last edited:
Food for thought:

Vision's allegiance can go either way

But Scarlet Witch really hates Tony

It's not about who is more powerful but who is more loyal :smile:
According to your post, it's about who hates who.

BP is too smart to be the leader of an African nation and side with the American government
That's cuz on the low he'll be running it. it's not an alliance if you control it.
Isn't Stark a Republican?
Stark is a Futurist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom