WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Also, im not too excited for Doc Strange. They shouldn't have made it an origin. Seems formulaic.

Also, im not too excited for Doc Strange. They shouldn't have made it an origin. Seems formulaic.

Kinda got to considering theyre introducing magic and all that into the whole mcu

Notice them skipping the origins of bp and spidey..

Captain marvel gets her powers is a unique way, so rpobbaly get origin for her.. also thor was thor in thor 1.. and banner was hulk in incredible hulk

Last edited:
Civil War was great :pimp: :smokin

Hard to say it was a better Cap movie than TWS cuz to me while focused on Cap this became WAY more an Avengers movie.

Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled

The story telling here is so superior (at this point Fox and DC/WB SHOULD take notes and straight up copy) it allows me to ignore the weakness of Zemo's plan cuz his emotional motivation was so powerful he made T'Challa give up his vengeance.

But yeah, if it was about making the Avengers crumble from within he had no idea who would oppose the accords unless he was spying on them since AOU which is unlikely given Vision and Tony's security. Plus he had no idea Tony would go alone or that T'Challa would show up.

Great motivation for this version of Zemo instead of making his dad a Nazi/Hydra.

Fight scenes were all great. BP was the most impressive to me the whole movie.

Not only is Tony right when it comes to the Sokovia accords but that revelation at then end! I already knew it but that execution! :wow: Plus they showed too much imo. Had me like :smh: :frown:

Tony is 100% in the right to want Bucky dead. As far as I see it he better stay asleep in stasis forever cuz he and Tony can never be in the same room or fight on the same team. **** Bucky and Hydra

:smh:

Can't wait to see this in IMax and then 4 more times again before Monday :nthat:

Last edited:
^

What did you think ab9ut how everyone was powered?

And how tonys armour was so heavily drependent on the 1 power source given what we saw in last 2 movies he was in

^

What did you think ab9ut how everyone was powered?

And how tonys armour was so heavily drependent on the 1 power source given what we saw in last 2 movies he was in
They had to end the movie :lol: so I can gloss over how the fight ended. IM3 made the depiction of Tony's suits inconsistent just enough to believe what was happening to his suit as he fought Bucky and Cap.

I could be salty about how his flight was taken away or how Cap's shield and Bucky's arm did that much damage let alone Cap's fists and Buck's human arm but it's w/e.

As far as how everyone was powered, they took some liberties with Falcon a few times. Spidey shouldve washed him. They gave him gadgets to the extent he was almost like War Machine. They made certain things happen in that airport fight where you'd have to be nitpicking if you complained about Hawkeye surviving against BP. I kinda just kept it in mind Tony's side was not trying to kill or even knock them out. Just subdue them.

Cap and Buck showed the same super strength they displayed in TWS. It seemed Bucky is only the ruthless TWS when he's programmed by those command words. He went right back to the menacing villain when Zemo said it but when he got his memories back more and more he became easier to wash.

I loved the chase scene watching Buck and BP outrun cars :lol: Admittedly, traffic was slow to start.

I'd probably need to watch again to really pinpoint something that bugged me about power or strength levels in this.
What you think of the new Spidey Zik?
I really liked him personality wise and I got use to then enjoyed the young sounding voice wisecracking during the fight.

Have not got used to his face though. Tom Holland just doesn't look like a Peter Parker to me yet. I bought it with Tobey easily and got used to the Pete they were going for with Andrew but Tom gotta win me over with the solo movie.

Last edited:
2nd viewing was much better for me. I was speechless after the 1st viewing tbh. I kept thinking about the 3rd act of the movie and couldn't really digest the movie as a whole. I think you will appreciate this movie more after your 2nd viewing.

Last things before full review. BW's fight scenes keep getting better and better. And some said a lot was going on in the film. I'm not seeing that complaint because everything flowed well, plot was clear and so forth.

Rep for not being one of those people that bring babies to movies.
Nope. Why put myself through the trouble and then be the one guy hated on in the theater? Yeah, I can wait if that's what I need to do, in order to watch this movie.

I'm on the late train b

I got tickets for Friday 11:40 pm [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Contemplating to buy these midnight 3d tix for tomorrow as well. I'll be out my first viewing but 9:30. I'll have a solid 2 hrs to calm my mind and process what I just witnessed and then turn right back around for another showing :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik what are you rating the film? ...what crossed your mind as you saw Spiderman despite all the legalities it was gonna take to get him in this film >D :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Almost watched the movie on Facebook last night. The movie was starting up and then I just closed my laptop. So close...

Oh okay thought my Friday at 10 pm show was late dudes in here dropping reviews on Wednesday :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom