WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

C'mon man :lol:

Bucky got washed at least 6 times in this movie. Well, he always get saved by something or someone but no fight scenes where he was the last man standing

BP had dude running for his life for the whole movie and of course White widow...my bad Black Widow tazed T'challa just to give Buck some breathing room.

BP had dude running for his life for the whole movie...
laugh.gif
...repped.

It's about to get lit :evil:  

View media item 2020224

"Standing in the red corner, at 5"2, 170 pounds, stands around making toys all day, and not able to do a single pushup....Tony Stark!"

"Standing in the blue corner, at 6", 200 pounds, the most awesome hero in the MCU....the People's Champion...Steve Rogers!"

"Let's get ready to ruuuuuuumbleeeee"

You don't even know your own height and weight? In TWS it says "your" height and weight.

I'm sure his height and weight is whatever he wants it to be.

*looks around but not too closely

Man it's good to be back in this thread!!! Let's get this **** started!!!

We haven't got to Spiderman working him AND falcon :rofl:

The Russos know what theyre doing, this is feels like a proper Avengers movie. The stakes were high and there a major ramifications to felt all in Phase 3.

Some explain to me why we're supposed to side with Cap :lol:

Last edited:
Also wtf was the point of Bilbo baggins being the movie? He did absolutly nothing and i figure for actor of his stature he will have a bigger role, but man he was pointless

We haven't got to Spiderman working him AND falcon :rofl:

I'm sying though
Who was all f'd up on the floor, ready to take a nap at the end and who was all good chillin' with no signs of injuries in a Quinjet?

C'mon man :lol:

Bucky got washed at least 6 times in this movie. Well, he always get saved by something or someone but no fight scenes where he was the last man standing

BP had dude running for his life for the whole movie and of course White widow...my bad Black Widow tazed T'challa just to give Buck some breathing room.

We're just gonna flat out exaggerate, huh? Can I please be reminded what these "6 washes" were? :lol:

I don't recall BP being the reason he was running. Was he not just trying to escape the authorities?

And at the end, he didn't even know he was still being chased. Him and Cap had a mission to do and weren't even bothering with him. You guys are making it sound like BP was the Terminator and Bucky was John Connor or something :lol:

Let me know if we need to put our talk in spoilers :nerd:

Last edited:
BP put the fear of God in Bucky. Bucky turned into such a Beta being around Captain Nazi.

Captain Nazi supports terrorism and you're unpatriotic if you support him.

Why did Hawkeye just run and go join team Nazi for? You'd think he'd be more sympathetic to accountability considering how he saw the enhanced kid in front of his eyes.

Last edited:
BP put the fear of God in Bucky. Bucky turned into such a Beta being around Captain Nazi.

Captain Nazi supports terrorism and you're unpatriotic if you support him.

Why did Hawkeye just run and go join team Nazi for? You'd think he'd be more sympathetic to accountability considering how he saw the enhanced kid in front of his eyes.

Sound like Bush with the patriot act. :lol:

Joe & Anthony Russo Talk CIVIL WAR, BATMAN V SUPERMAN Comparisons & DC Comics

Captain America: Civil War  is just one day away from official release in the west, and Uproxx has shared a revealing interview where the co-directors share their thoughts on their film, DC comics, and more! When asked if he was excited to include Spider-Man in the epic conflict, Joe Russo was rather enthusiastic. "Are you kidding? That was a sheer force of will to get him into the movie based on my love of the character. There’s no universe where two studios should be sharing a billion dollar piece of IP – beyond the fact that there were a lot of circumstances that lined up to allow this to happen." Anthony Russo was adamant that being "fans first" allowed the directors to make the best film possible. "We’re fans first. I mean, that’s why we started making these movies. We grew up reading comic books, so we understand the mythology in a very deep way and we have an emotional connection to it because we were fascinated with it as children."

With Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice  being released a few months prior, the "hero versus hero" premise was bound to draw more than a few comparisons. The brothers say that these comparisons can be traced back to their roots in comic books, but when it came to the inevitable similarities between the two films, they were unconcerned. "...from our point of view, as far as the choices we had to make, we had to take that as a given. And then we moved forward on the belief that the specificity of how we filter that will be very unique to us. We had to believe that, whether or not that ultimately ended up being true. We’ve learned, anytime we’ve allowed outside influences into our creative process, we’ve failed." 

The directors admitted to being fans of certain DC characters growing up, but were honest in saying they appreciated Marvel's take on superheroes more. "I always had a really hard time getting into Superman as a kid,"  Joe Russo admitted. "There just wasn’t a lot of vulnerability there for me. I loved Batman. He’s the one DC character I really loved. I found that Martian Manhunter was the Martian Superman. Wonder Woman was the female Superman. There was repetitiveness in their characters. Aquaman is the sea Superman. Where I found that Marvel was building characters that are flawed and unique. Spider-Man was my favorite character growing up. I loved Wolverine."

Bucky got washed thoroughly in this movie except for one time but by the end of that he literally got washed :lol:

Can't wait for that gif.

Also wtf was the point of Bilbo baggins being the movie? He did absolutly nothing and i figure for actor of his stature he will have a bigger role, but man he was pointless
He's gonna be in the BP movie.

Last edited:
Bucky really only worked cap and falcon.. then 2 girls and tony with that glove thing

I'm sying though
Who was all f'd up on the floor, ready to take a nap at the end and who was all good chillin' with no signs of injuries in a Quinjet?
We're just gonna flat out exaggerate, huh? Can I please be reminded what these "6 washes" were? :lol:

I don't recall BP being the reason he was running. Was he not just trying to escape the authorities?

And at the end, he didn't even know he was still being chased. Him and Cap had a mission to do and weren't even bothering with him. You guys are making it sound like BP was the Terminator and Bucky was John Connor or something :lol:

Let me know if we need to put our talk in spoilers :nerd:

Ok lemme count

Vs BP on top of the building
Vs T'challa arter he tried to choke BW at the HQ
Vs Spiderman (airport scene)
Vs BP (airport scene)
Vs Ironman

K my bad..that's 5 :lol:

Bucky got washed plenty in this movie.

There's literally gonna be a gif coming that mirrors the Cap getting washed gif from TWS :lol:

Last edited:
Bopped tickets for me and my boy

Going to see it Saturday afternoon.

I think after the Heat game tonight, im going to stay off twitter until after Saturday.

My TL has been nice so far but hell might break loose around 11pm tonight smh 
laugh.gif

Also gonna read the summaries of the first two CA movies and Avengers 2 some time tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom