WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This movie is making a billion talking about lets do our part :lol:

We all saw it theaters jeez the dic ride is really that severe for some people

Dude talking about i want them to be rewarded :lol:

An extra 100 or 200 million for this movie ain't changing **** about the quality of these movies or the amount of them moving forward .
it's basically like tipping :nerd:

Bring up Lebron, its your go to troll move/ thread derailer.
Cap, without ever picking up a basketball before, could suit up for an NBA team and do exactly what lebron does :nerd:

:rofl:

Brah, I had to get out of bed so I didn't wake up my wife.

I hear if you PM rockdeep he can hook you up with a bluray quality version of Captain Armenia: Civil War 

I just want my movies to be good. As long as the movies are good I'm happy to pay. I want Infinity Wars to be so epic it'll blow my mind and that it's good enough to gross 2 billion dollars. Now Marvel isn't going to go through the trouble of making a 2 billion dollar worthy movie if they don't think it's going to gross 2 billion dollars.

Obviously CW movie grossing 2 bill, based on projections, is out of the question now for Marvel. But I do want the movie to flourish as high as possible.

Just my thought process.

Last edited:
Ummmm did ole boy who did the review on BVS calling it too smart for marvel fans chime in on this yet?

Thing is everyone has seen the movies in theaters probably multiple times, getting on a high horse preaching is corny :lol:

Bootlegging is not stopping ANY studio from putting money into their films

Last edited:
Ummmm did ole boy who did the review on BVS calling it too smart for marvel fans chime in on this yet?
was that the weird blonde girl?

or are there two weirdos polluting youtube? 

It was a written review.. Going to google, brb

This guy:
http://nypost.com/2016/03/30/batman-v-superman-is-too-smart-for-marvel-fans/

And he did:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/captain-america-is-better-than-age-of-ultron-but-still-makes-no-sense/

Last edited:
I just want my movies to be good. As long as the movies are good I'm happy to pay. I want Infinity Wars to be so epic it'll blow my mind and that it's good enough to gross 2 billion dollars. Now Marvel isn't going to go through the trouble of making a 2 billion dollar worthy movie if they don't think it's going to gross 2 billion dollars.

Obviously CW movie grossing 2 bill, based on projections, is out of the question now for Marvel. But I do want the movie to flourish as high as possible.

Just my thought process.

Explain how these movies are going to better with more money. The writers and directors have already agreed to IW. You want big stupid set pieces and extra CGI to justify the budget?

This movie making an extra 300 million is only going into stockholders' pockets and more commercials. It isn't going to have any bearing on the quality moving forward.

Last edited:
The writers and directors have already agreed to IW. You want big stupid set pieces and extra CGI to justify the budget?

Uhh. Yes? I'm all for a well written script and all but movies like IW is going to need cgi :lol:

I don't understand why you keep trying to make 300 million sound like it's not a lot of money.

Last edited:
You miss the Incredible Hulk movie?

Where cap even going find the formula to cycle back on to?

And then you have the problems of when he's off the stuff

Wasn't talking about Cap cycling. Was referring to people thinking the NFL is going hard on testing. Cap would flourish.

Last edited:
making the extra 200-300 mil wont change much in future movies

IW parts 1 and 2 will (for movie standards) pretty much have an unlimited budget

for me personally, I bootleg 90% of my entertainment so when I come across something that I really enjoy I'll show support by paying for the legit product.

like I bootleg all my new music but if an album is amazing I'll go on itunes and buy it to support the artist 

what's cap's vert? 

he could easily be the GOAT youtube dunker if they dont let him play in the NBA 
laugh.gif

The writers and directors have already agreed to IW. You want big stupid set pieces and extra CGI to justify the budget?

Uhh. Yes? I'm all for a well written script and all but movies like IW is going to need cgi :lol:

I don't understand why you keep trying to make 300 million sound like it's not a lot of money.

Its a lot of money but its not changing the quality of these movies moving forward which is why you claim you want regular people to spend their money on it.

Its a lot of money but its not changing the quality of these movies moving forward

You sound so sure. Are you in the movie business? :nerd:

How do you know where the studios decide to draw the line on quality :nerd:

Because one of the best comic book movies ever made just came out 3 months ago and had a 58 million dollar budget.

Because God of Egypt was *** and had 140 million dollar budget.

Movies like Ant-Man, even Black Panther or Doctor Strange might need you caping for people to go see it.

But THIS movie nah.

was that the weird blonde girl?

or are there two weirdos polluting youtube? 

It was a written review.. Going to google, brb

This guy:
http://nypost.com/2016/03/30/batman-v-superman-is-too-smart-for-marvel-fans/

And he did:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/captain-america-is-better-than-age-of-ultron-but-still-makes-no-sense/
Must be getting paid by WB, FOX, and ISIL.

That was a mind numbing review. Even the parts where he stated his opinion clearly just seemed so forced.

Last edited:
What's crazy about this movie is up until the last act it's Avengers 2 feel to me. You geek out like its the original Avengers but it feels more Avengers 2 than anything IMO. But after Tony gets to the Raft the movie seems to shift to me. It's when the tone gets darker and the movie gets to a Dark Knight/TDKR feel

Man if you want to talk tone most of the movie fit together tone wise

It was just the airport scene that had that 'lighter' feel, and the apartment scene with Peter. Everything else felt pretty serious.

The airport scene had the right feel too. We knew they weren't going to actually try to kill each other.

The worst thing that happened was an accident :lol:

Back
Top Bottom