WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Hit me up someone.

I got an 80inch TV. That thing is going to look like the real deal to me :lol:

Last edited:
Man. That dude who paid to watch Ratchet and Clank and walked into a cw movie deserves to be jumped.

BvS was complete **** but I still paid to see the movie wtf :lol:

Eff this. From now on that's how I'm watching all DC movies until they show me they can make a good movie :rofl:

When everyone is asking for a PM. U asking to boat in the stream or directly have your own. I only (to) rent out stuff. I also have a private site for that. I think i get 3 invites to

Man, this thread just isn't enjoyable right now.

*waits for ppl to talk about the movie instead of looking for ways to watch it for free

At least the DC guy is being entertaining by making me laugh :lol:

Last edited:
I hope you guys know you can banned asking for PMs like that. That's how ksteezy got banned :rofl:
He got banned? Thank goodness.

Ordered the Infinity Gauntlet graphic novel to prepare for the IW movies. Gonna read the IW after.

Last edited:
That's how ksteezy got banned
roll.gif
 Nah-uh? When?

That's not saying much.

it's only been a few decent ones anyway.

I'll say all of them have been decent except IM3 and the Thors

The ones that have been really really good
IM
Avengers
WS
GOTG
CW

Ultron didn't meet expectations but would still rewatch it. Ant Man was fun.

The 3d isn't very good but it's definitely worth it to see it in imax. The sound and bigger picture makes it an awesome experience.

Last edited:
Do you guys keep your ticket stubs? I have grocery back full. AMC pulled out my account, to give me my points,

and I've spent close to $4000 a year at the movies, taking my family to the theaters.

Until I stared using Movie Pass. 

So assuming you pay for a family of 4, you've seen 50 movies this yr? 0.o

Wait.. If you include concessions... Probably closer to 25 movies a yr? Hmm. Sounds plausible.

Assuming you pay for a family of 4 though :lol:

But if you've been going by yourself bro, you need help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom