WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

DC should just piece things together from the animated movies and they would be golden..

The dark knight returns is a story you do way down the line

Lol. I'm not going to go that in depth into BvS in this thread. I've done that enough in the BvS already.

If you clearly can't see why it wouldn't be a good fit then I'm wasting my time even bothering to explain.

and clearly reeboting Batman (they way they did) wasn't 'the right thing'

If you read the complaints of pretty much everyone who's watched BvS ever, Batman was rarely the target of their ire. It's been this and that and again I'm not going to get in depth about that in a marvel thread. I don't even know what you're trying to argue.

Last edited:
I go to 10-15 films a year, give or take.

And I have most of my ticket stubs as an adult, but none as a child. I need to go thru them someday.

Look man, we all know damn well that no one working on the DCEU has that kind of talent
laugh.gif
With their current lineup they're setting themselves up to take multiple L's
roll.gif
That Cyborg film is probably going to kill the franchise.

They put 3 of the biggest names in comic book history, cultural icons, in a film for the first time ever and somehow didn't manage to knock that out of the park
mean.gif
Can't a brotha have dream though, or nah? 
laugh.gif

After watching it a few more times, I gotta say how Rhodey gets hurt is pretty weak. WM asks Vision to take out Falcon and just by a simple evasive move it hits WM in the power source for his suit (foreshadowing how Tony's suit would stop working) and just like that dude is falling in a metal coffin.

They made these suits real booty to make it easy for scumbag Steve, went out of their way to show he and Bucky were taking out key parts of the suit. While the IM suit has taken hits from the Hulk without that happening.

Anyway, when you guys talk about Nolan's Batman you just mean carrying on continuity right? I'm pretty sure Bale isn't gonna do 10 more years of movies and Nolan didn't even want to do Rises so we probably get the same poor movies we got here just probably a different explanation for how the Joker is back. The MOS movie would still be the turning point for alien **** happening and intro of supernatural ****.

With all that in mind there's not much difference. At best we get another Bat solo flick some time after GL before MOS.

Last edited:
Just realized. If Vision hit his intended target... Someone might've died :x

The yamz got Vision all twisted :lol:

Scumbag Vision!

Last edited:
Much easier to wrap all these DC characters in one. Get the audience hype and not care about the trash writing, trash directing, etc.

Yeah that's another thing, if it hit Falcon he would've died from the fall :lol: :smh:

Yall talk about Tony involving a young Spidey but somebody needs to check 4 year old Vision (8 @ best if you want to count his time as Tony's IM A.I).

Just realized. If Vision hit his intended target... Someone might've died
sick.gif

The yamz got Vision all twisted
laugh.gif

Scumbag Vision!
Vision saw that scene in Oldboy and couldn't concentrate...dude could've teleported and grab him out of the sky. 
mean.gif

Yeah, rhodes ordered that shot. Would've been way bad for Falcon. Now i'm wondering if rhodes wanted Falcon put to sleep permanently.

I just don't see the major issue. I know he's paralyzed but there's no way tony doesn't create something for him to walk again with all the tech he has displayed.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Go outside, there are theatres out there that charge an arm and a leg for seating. Even have leather sofas and popcorn/concessions delivered to you.

Whose to say he wasn't speaking of one of those locations?

However, you rather derail a thread, off of a simple question, in which I asked exactly what the user POSTED.

Again, go outside bro.

I'm paying $20 a ticket for said theatre.

My wife and I haven't been to a regular theatre in 5 years.

The convenience of picking your seats out prior to the movie is a huge plus.

View media item 2027741

Plus, they make a killer smoked burboun.

This is why i miss watching overseas
Picking your seats prior and the movie actually starting on time is huge and that was for EVERY theater My ticket yesterday was for 12 30. Movie started at 12 55..
Smh.

Last edited:
It was cool that both sides used smart and effective strategies.Cap and Bucky going for the power source and tony using his computer to analyze caps attack pattern when he was striking too fast for Tony's human reflexes

They made these suits real booty to make it easy for scumbag Steve, went out of their way to show he and Bucky were taking out key parts of the suit. While the IM suit has taken hits from the Hulk without that happening.
no clue why they even have apparent 'upgrades' from his suit at the end of AOU, if the suit is going be significantly weaker 

AOU suits (he started with the XVIII.. and then had the XLV for the end battle)

in CW he had the XLVI:

i dont see how his suit is weak

took a few full force hits from cap using is shield to shut it down

that's going to heavily damage anything outside of maybe black panther's suit in the MCU 

if anything blame tony for being stylish and having his weak point big and bright right in the middle of his chest like a video game boss 
laugh.gif

no clue why they even have apparent 'upgrades' from his suit at the end of AOU
cmon man 
laugh.gif

how are you going to say this while providing the exact reason in the same post...

to sell more toys

same reason cap has a slightly different outfit every movie even though he could do what he does with any tactical gear on 

The biggest piece of trash Tony's used as far as suits go was the Mark 42 from IM3 :smh:

As for his Civil War suit it's not weak overall, but compared to earlier models it looks kind of weak if Captain America is able to damage it with his blows. Even taking his enhanced strength into account, Iron Man has easily tanked missiles and other large scale objects with past suits. Kind of calls the durability of the suit he was using into question. Though the argument could easily be made that not all of the suits have the same durability and features. The 42 for example was made up of like a dozen smaller pieces, whereas we saw that the suit he was using in this film was one complete set.

Just realized. If Vision hit his intended target... Someone might've died :x

The yamz got Vision all twisted :lol:

Scumbag Vision!

Doesn't Falcoln have a parachute in his Wing Harness? Didn't he use it in Winter Soldier? (Genuinely asking, as I vaguely remember that being the case). If so he could've used that to slow his fall and not die.

Look man, we all know damn well that no one working on the DCEU has that kind of talent :lol: With their current lineup they're setting themselves up to take multiple L's :rofl: That Cyborg film is probably going to kill the franchise.

They put 3 of the biggest names in comic book history, cultural icons, in a film for the first time ever and somehow didn't manage to knock that out of the park :smh:

Can't a brotha have dream though, or nah? :lol:

I feel you though :lol: But DC already has a lineup planned going forward and it doesn't look like they're willing to steer away from it too much. We'll see how Suicide Squad does though. That might be like Deadpool and shock the world. Doubt it, but you never know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom