WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just weird that Marvel.com reported it, probably first time they've shown some kindness to Fox in a long while :lol:
I think there's more communication between the 2 and thus a reason for Jeph to make sure it's promoted since this is the first Fox produced live action Marvel property tv show since Mutant X :lol: Expect similar with the Hellfire Club show. Plus it's on FX which is known for its quality tv.

Also gotta ignore the rumors cuz Ike runs Marvel tv and is clearly allowing this since ultimately he's the one that okayd it.

Last edited:
When this was first announced I think it was said this is in a different continuity. I think it's even in a separate continuity from the Hellfire Club show.

Dunno if that's changed.

Was watching random episodes of the gotg cartoon earlier and Thor and Angela were in the episodes. I know Mantis will be in the sequel, wonder what other members they have planned to add in future films.

MM as Warlock may be too small for him unless they make him apart of the GotG or give him his own solo.

Would love for Jake to enter the MCU.

I can see MM as Norman given the importance and complexity of a villain like that. It may be time to portray Norman properly rather than just crazy businessman; he was a greedy power hungry businessman and scientist that bit off more than he can chew with the goblin/Oz formula which created the goblin personality that treated him like a ***** and took over and became a feared crimelord. Of course he became crazy and fixated one Spidey which lead to his continua Ls.

If written right, MM could capture all that in a role.

Last edited:
I'd rather they not use Green Goblin at all to be honest. Let's get some other classic Spidey villains in there. Vulture's already lined up. Lets get Chameleon, Electro, and Mysterio too. **** Spidey's Rogues Gallery is massive.

I'd rather they not use Green Goblin at all to be honest. Let's get some other classic Spidey villains in there. Vulture's already lined up. Lets get Chameleon, Electro, and Mysterio too. **** Spidey's Rogues Gallery is massive.

Doubt we'll see the Goblin. Norman kinda has to be involved in some capacity tho.

Real talk. Best way to separate this movie from the others is to have different villains. I think every movie should have multiple villains. Not like Spider-man 3, but smaller cameo like appearances. Spider-man and Batman films should never have just one villain. With as many villains as they have, it doesn't make sense for them to show up one at a time.

I want to see the guys you listed and others like Rhino, Hammerhead, Shocker, etc. Let Spidey embarrass several of them for 2 movies and then set-up the ever salty Sinister Six. And I still think if Spidey stopped Black Fox played by Stan Lee during a heist, it would be the best cameo of all time.

The Spidey franchise to me is more than just the Green Goblin. I agree with whoever says they shouldn't use him at all.

Last edited:
I don't see how they can finally have Spider-Man in the MCU without at least establishing Norman Osborn as a powerful presence

Nobody said anything about the Green Goblin

Last edited:
Word.

He doesn't have to be a villain or antagonist but at least Barry will be mentioned at some point.

MCU can do all the villains Sony never did but to not capitalize on a Norman done right and eventually GG is ludicrous.

If they want to make Norman Osborne a presence in the reboot, I'm cool with it. I just don't want to see another interpretation of GG so quickly when Sony has barely dipped into Spidey's rogues gallery for about 15 years.

If they want to make Norman Osborne a presence in the reboot, I'm cool with it. I just don't want to see another interpretation of GG so quickly when Sony has barely dipped into Spidey's rogues gallery for about 15 years.

Pretty much and over in DC I feel the same way about Batman and the Joker. People always want to focus on the same tired old villains who we're constantly seeing in various forms of media. That's why I thought using the Lizard in Amazing Spider-Man was pretty cool. You can have Norman Osborn appear, but he doesn't have to be some central focus, especially when Peter's still a teenager and his main interaction with the Osborns would be through Harry anyways.

Pretty much and over in DC I feel the same way about Batman and the Joker. People always want to focus on the same tired old villains who we're constantly seeing in various forms of media. That's why I thought using the Lizard in Amazing Spider-Man was pretty cool. You can have Norman Osborn appear, but he doesn't have to be some central focus, especially when Peter's still a teenager and his main interaction with the Osborns would be through Harry anyways.
If that leaked script is true, Norman is a pretty major role in Homecoming.

They should hold off on GG though. Try some new things from Spidey's Rogues Gallery (which is great btw).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom