WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Was around filming for Spiderman: Homecoming on Georgia State University's campus.

I also met Ryan Coogler yesterday and got giddy. He wouldn't tell me much about Black Panther but told me I'd love it. Had to tell him I support him big time.

BP was puttin in that work on CW...

Molly Wopping Bucky and Cap...

Last edited:
Rewatched parts of Civil War last night and a scene that kinda had me questioning its line was when General Ross was listing off all the tragedies and lists them all (NY, DC, Slokovia, Africa) and then cap says "okay enough"...I'm like, what else is there to say? I wanna know :lol:

Rewatched parts of Civil War last night and a scene that kinda had me questioning its line was when General Ross was listing off all the tragedies and lists them all (NY, DC, Slokovia, Africa) and then cap says "okay enough"...I'm like, what else is there to say? I wanna know :lol:

Probably was the last one anyway. But if more, it could be any of these; Thor vs Destroyer, Hulk vs Abomination, Iron Man vs Monger, Iron Man vs Drones or Thor vs Malekith

You could really just mention every single film, including Ant-Man's, since some notable amount of destruction took place in it that was the result of hero vs villain activity. All Ross mentioned was Avengers, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron (Of which only Sokovia is mentioned, even though Hulk tore up that city in Africa), and the recent incident where the Wakandans were killed. A small town is levelled in Thor, Dark World features the start of another alien invasion in London, Hulk and Abomination rampaged through Harlem in their film, Iron Man 2 had incidents in Monaco and Queens, etc. The basic idea behind the speech was to show collateral damage from all those incidents, which are never really seen in the films themselves. But you see in Winter Soldier for example that some people were swept into the river, from Avengers when Hulk jumps into a building there are some people that are being hit by the rubble that falls from it. Any type of superhero fight could then have had similar results taking place, which Ross could have brought up.

Hell, that giant ant from Ant-Man just wandered off some point during that film. Realistically, it probably ended up smashing through a few houses and eating some people.

Last edited:
Was around filming for Spiderman: Homecoming on Georgia State University's campus.

I also met Ryan Coogler yesterday and got giddy. He wouldn't tell me much about Black Panther but told me I'd love it. Had to tell him I support him big time.

dope. you see spidey :nerd:

dope. you see spidey :nerd:

I didn't see Spiderman/ Tom Holland but I did get a quick glimpse of Michael Keaton before he ran into this Gyro shop on campus.

Why didn't Hot Toys ever release the Spiderman figure from Civil War??

Doctor Strange fit :pimp:

Hope the colors are the same for the film

Last edited:
London - Thor2

Maybe IM3 with destruction of Tony's house and I think that fight in LA and that small town (obviously not natural disaster levels like the rest).

That's about it unless Ross was only referring to Avengers when he said NY and forgot about the Hulk killing the Abomination in Harlem which I doubt.

London - Thor2

Maybe IM3 with destruction of Tony's house and I think that fight in LA and that small town (obviously not natural disaster levels like the rest).

That's about it unless Ross was only referring to Avengers when he said NY and forgot about the Hulk killing the Abomination in Harlem which I doubt.

Hulk didn't kill Abomination.

Did he not snap his neck with a big *** chain at the end (then put his foot on his chest and let out a roar then jumped away)? :lol:

Or did I miss/forget Blonsky survivng that? :nerd:

Last edited:
Did he not snap his neck with a big *** chain at the end (then put his foot on his chest and let out a roar then jumped away)? :lol:

The ****? This isn't the DCEU son :lol: Like RFX said it was really just a sleeper hold. Granted, he was on the verge of killing him, but looking at Betty stopped that and he let the chain go before Abomination choked to death. On-screen, Hulk's killed less people than Captain America :lol:

The ****? This isn't the DCEU son :lol: Like RFX said it was really just a sleeper hold. Granted, he was on the verge of killing him, but looking at Betty stopped that and he let the chain go before Abomination choked to death. On-screen, Hulk's killed less people than Captain America :lol:
:lol: That movie sorta pre-MCU which is why I assumed they got away with it.

You were right in thinking that because the way they shoot the scene and make it all dramatic with Hulk screaming to the sky after he's begged not to kill Blonsky is so hilarious and corny at the same time. While Hulk is screaming and everyone is looking at Hulk with disappointment and a savage for "killing" Abomination in front of everyone, the camera pans out to show Abomimation still breathing :rofl:

Why they gotta troll DC like that? :lol:

View media item 2169699

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom