WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Picked up the Civil War bluray today. Wonder if the Doctor Strange sneak peek is anything new.

Last edited:
Btw. I was watching a TV show. I'm forgetting the name of the tv show right now, but I remember a line 'Have you seen the new Avengers movie? I hear Cap and Bucky have a kissing scene this time.'

-_________-

All i'm saying is that in the original comics Captain America let a 15 year old Bucky Barnes fight with him in World War II, the deadliest war in human history. Now either Steve Rogers is guilty of gross criminal negligence (And something that probably should've gotten him kicked out of the army if he wasn't pumped full of one of a kind steroids) or he couldn't bear to be without Bucky. Take your pick.

Last edited:
stank blackmailed peter into fighting with him at the airport in civil war.

Some of you must not have close friends the way you always talk negatively about Steve and Buckey's friendship. I'm tired of it and just gonna block all of you haters.

Viz got that inifinity stone so him, but he did admit he doesn't fully understand how it works.

Either way he ain't fighting to kill just like the rest of TeamIM in the movie.

I'd say Scarlet Witch. Vision's definitely a heavy hitter in his own right, with intangibility, super strength, intelligence, and other enhanced physical abilities, plus the gem/laser, but Scarlet Witch's powers just allow her to get around all of that. It'll be interesting to see if he tries to start using the gem for more stuff after Civil War. With the Mind Stone, over time, he should be capable of various mental/psychic abilities.

Some of you must not have close friends the way you always talk negatively about Steve and Buckey's friendship. I'm tired of it and just gonna block all of you haters.

So instead of confronting the charges against Cap you try to shift to another topic entirely and bring Iron Man into the mix? :lol: Y'all Cap fans are something else man. He could go crazy tomorrow, shoot up a Starbucks, kick a baby across a street, and snap an old lady's neck, and your response would probably be "But what about Iron Man letting Ross place those other guys in jail". :smh:

Repped Repped Repped.

Don't give Vision psychic powers
laugh.gif
straight MM status

I'd say Scarlet Witch. Vision's definitely a heavy hitter in his own right, with intangibility, super strength, intelligence, and other enhanced physical abilities, plus the gem/laser, but Scarlet Witch's powers just allow her to get around all of that. It'll be interesting to see if he tries to start using the gem for more stuff after Civil War. With the Mind Stone, over time, he should be capable of various mental/psychic abilities.

the stones going to be ripped out of his head by the time IW part 1 ends so he might not even get a chance to use it more.

That trailer was so perfect until they brought scenes from the original Hulk movie into it :smh: That ending with Spidy jumping with the Avengers though :smokin Then Tony meeting Star Lord :smokin Everything else aside I really am hyped as **** for Infinity War and the chance to see all of these characters fighting (And dying) against Thanos. Also, after all this time, i'm ready to see all of the Infinity Stones together.

EDIT: They also still need to give us the Soul and Time Stones, and i'm assuming one will be introduced in Dr. Strange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom