WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Gilgun is a crazy dude. He'd just have to impress film execs and promise not to be on drugs during filming or press.

Angela Bassett is joining the Black Panther cast, will play Ramonda, mother of T’Challa, aka Black Panther.

https://news.marvel.com/movies/55317/angela-bassett-boards-marvels-black-panther/
Perfect casting -- power couple Angela Bassett and CB Vance are flourishing

Winnick had no shot. Marvel the major studio won't back a no-name actress as their first true female face of the next generation of films. They want someone younger and with more "recognition" and Brie Larson is perfect for that. It also helps that she just won a damn Oscar.

Don't blame other people for being discriminatory on age when Hollywood is notorious for constantly doing this with actresses.

Last edited:
It's not like brie larson is a household name or puts butts in seats. She got the cred now that she has an oscar though. Winnick looks better than her now and will 10 years from now.

Angela Basset as Storm?
laugh.gif

Beautiful and great actress but cmom. We doing some dark knight/kingdom come version of X-Men where they're all older or something?

I Clearly said from day 1, meaning since the first X-Men movie. And even if she wanted to play storm today, I would have 0 issues with that. 

As far as I'm concerned this woman can play whatever role she wants and I will still watch it. 

Mordo's motivation makes no sense to me.

Makes perfect sense to me. He joined a cult. Bought into all the bs. Believed the dark dimension was evil and off limits. Found out his leader was lying and drawing power from the dark dimension. It would be like a Christian finding out that Jesus was using Satan's powers the whole time he performed "miracles" even though he had been preaching against Satan.

The Ancient One = Jesus
Dormamu = Satan

I get it. I guess I just wouldn't limit my thinking like him to begin with, but that was a good way to put it.

Speaking of Black panther, just found out that Coogler married/dating this girl that I went to HS with :wow:

Small *** world man.

Last edited:
Kevin Feige Says A Partnership With Fox For X-MEN Or FANTASTIC FOUR Is An "Impossibility"

"It’s an impossibility at this juncture," Kevin Feige told Variety when they asked him exactly that. "We certainly have enough films to keep us busy for a number of lifetimes."

Fox is probably playing hard ball and this was probably Feige flexing to establish that they don't necessarily need the Fantastic Four since they have a plethoreau of options

Last edited:
Angela Basset as Storm? :lol:

Beautiful and great actress but cmom. We doing some dark knight/kingdom come version of X-Men where they're all older or something?

I Clearly said from day 1, meaning since the first X-Men movie. And even if she wanted to play storm today, I would have 0 issues with that. 

View media item 2237004

As far as I'm concerned this woman can play whatever role she wants and I will still watch it. 
I want to **** her but casting her as Storm doesn't make sense to me.

Kevin Feige Says A Partnership With Fox For X-MEN Or FANTASTIC FOUR Is An "Impossibility"

"It’s an impossibility at this juncture," Kevin Feige told Variety when they asked him exactly that. "We certainly have enough films to keep us busy for a number of lifetimes."
:pimp:

Make them bend the knee Feige. Its the only way.

Last edited:
Bend the knee is such an awesome phrase. I be saying from time to time now :lol:

Also I really like the F4. Each one has really cool powers and none of them have been done right st all.
I would love to see Mr. fantástics powers done right. Could be really fun.

Who would y'all like to see as F4?

Johnny Storm = ?

Thing = ?

Susan Storm = ?

Reed Richards = ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom