WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Johnny Storm - Matt Damon
Thing - Ving Rhames
Sue Storm - Felicity Jones
Reed Richards - Jake Gyllenhaal

Not srs. Srs.

Yeah i thought i read a bluff by Feige in therre somewhere. They know they can only tell one too many stories around the Avengers. There's money to be made even with just Wolverine added. Imagine a Fantastic 4 team dne right with Doom

MCU has plans past 2020 and they have titles if Feige is to be believed, he said this a couple of weeks ago.

Where we go after Avengers; what those 2020 films are, we’re pretty sure what those are going to be… but if I tell you that, we’re getting into spoilers.

via: http://www.slashfilm.com/marvels-2020-movies-are-spoilers-for-avengers-infinity-war/

but really at this point, there shouldn't be much doubt about MCU, just got to hop on and enjoy the ride

it's the one studio where I have no worries about

Last edited:
It's an impossibility? So why'd he demote Inhumans to TV?!?
He didn't demote it to tv. Feige is only in charge of the movies.

Ike decided to take advantage of this IMAX tv show opportunity.

Feige can always barge back in and announce an In humans movie if so inclined. If anything he can see what the reaction to the show is to see if he wants to expand it in film. Effectively making the show a one off.

Or maybe he passed on Inhumans, has no interest in X-Men and F4, and plans to make a Power Pack or a Devil Dinosaur movie :lol:
Johnny Storm - Matt Damon
Thing - Ving Rhames
Sue Storm - Felicity Jones
Reed Richards - Jake Gyllenhaal

Not srs. Srs.
:rofl:

We already got a great Fantastic 4 movie. It's called The Incredibles.
People tend to say this but the Incredibles are just a family of superheroes. F4 is more than that.

Can't see how they continue the galactic side without the F4 rights honestly. Feige is bluffing.
They got enough.

Phase 4 isn't 100% set in stone. Just 3 movies in 2020 so far.

Last edited:
Kevin Feige Says A Partnership With Fox For X-MEN Or FANTASTIC FOUR Is An "Impossibility"

"It’s an impossibility at this juncture," Kevin Feige told Variety when they asked him exactly that. "We certainly have enough films to keep us busy for a number of lifetimes."

dude said lifetimes :lol:

Who would y'all like to see as F4?

Johnny Storm = ?
Thing = ?
Susan Storm = ?
Reed Richards = ?

dylan
dylan
dylan
dylan

We already got a great Fantastic 4 movie. It's called The Incredibles.
People tend to say this but the Incredibles are just a family of superheroes. F4 is more than that.
Can you expand on this? I'm curious what you mean.
Considering how it expanded in comics and how they started, they're explorers and scientists.

F4 comics was more about solving the unknown and adventure. The Thing was the main superhero. Johnny was all about fun, She represented the family. Reed as aforementioned is the science and exploration.

The F4 were mainly about discovering **** in the Marvel universe. They'd save the day when it was Doom looking for revenge, encountered a monster (Mole Man), secret society (Inhumans), and some jealous smart guy (the Wizard).

The plot for The Incredibles wouldn't work with the F4 at all as they are.

It would just be much better for the F4 rights to naturally revert to Marvel like the DD rights. Especially if FOX won't bend the knee.

I can't see them seriously making a F4 movie in the next 4-6 years. If they try to do movies for other F4 characters they'll probably have to ask permission and that'll result in a no or maybe a trade.

Last edited:
Yeah, they would not make money on another F4 movie. It wouldn't make sense for them to make another one. Only way I see them keeping them is is Marvel and them make another deal and Fox keeping the F4 is apart of the deal

Johnny Storm - Kanye West
Thing - John Cena
Sue Storm - Tina Fey
Reed Richards - Macaulay Culkin

Very Srs.

Horrible list.

So Kanye went from Avenger to FF, huh.

You won't rest until he's on a MCU film :lol:

Last edited:
Bryan Cranston as Johnny Storm

But real talk if Marvel is committed to forcing Inhumans on us, ima need them to do it with a gazillion dollar budget, tons of pop culture references, and amazing special effects like with Guardians

**** a TV show

Last edited:
if i didnt see another f4 movie in my lifetime id be ok with that. marvel needs to incorporate doom to the universe though. dont care for f4.

If they get Doom re-cast Madds Mikelssen as him. If you can do it with the actress from civil war and luke cage then you can do it with him.

If they get Doom re-cast Madds Mikelssen as him. If you can do it with the actress from civil war and luke cage then you can do it with him.

Um no you can't with a major villain in the same MOVIE universe.

People wasn't tripping on ole girl :lol:

I honestly don't see how Marvel goes down the route they're going without the F4. Black Panther, The Inhumans, The origin of Carol Danvers powers and unless Thanos is going to be a reoccurring overarching villain for another 5 years than the only way you get bigger is Galactus. And then you have Dr. Doom who can be a reoccurring villain in any Marvel film and you realize it's no way Marvel hasn't at least tried to bring back F4 rights recently.

John Krasinski for Reed Richards

Back
Top Bottom