WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Aint nothing sacred.

I'd wash you with Strider alone but you can get the Ryu palms as well.

FOH. My Ryu is law. If you're playing SF5 I'll PM you my PSN

see me in MVC2 Cable cyclops Iceman

My Ryu, Ken and Akuma

Cable, Mega Man and Captain Commando

Strider, Wolverine and Morrigan

Wolverine (bone claw), Cyclops and Gambit

all say hello. You don't want these problems.

Venom been gone tho breh

He's due for a come back. MvC3 had character model data for him as well as Dr. Octopus. They would've ended up in the game if Marvel didn't shorten the game's lifespan and relinquish Capcom of their video game rights.

I watched Dr. Strange again and per my previous critique of the film I recant saying it was the worst and would say it was not as bad as Thor 2.

Still with that said you guys gotta be some Stans if you really feel Dr. Strange was as good as you all make it sound. In no way do I feel it was better than GOTG.

This MvC4 though.... :pimp:

Sentinel, Phoenix, Magneto and X-23 also were in the game. And Deadpool too although not directly an X-Men member.

:lol: @ Carol helping Tony in that trailer while she about to kill him in the comics.

It was Ultron in the end with the first set of eyes but the second is probably some Capcom robot villain (Sigma?)

I'm a tad bit underwhelmed...
1.) why Mega Man X? We already had X and Legends represented in MvC3 with Zero and Tron Bonne and shoulda had classic in 3 with him being hinted at in the days of futures past level that recreated the iconic deceased/apprehended cover.

2.) Capcom used their flagship characters in the trailer and Marvel used their flagship...movie heroes in the trailer. Captain Marvel has been pushed heavy these past few years because of her upcoming film debut. Iron man is the face of the MCU right now. If those 2 were in the trailer and neither one of them are "OG" Xmen vs Street Fighter characters (Iron Man's first appearance was in Marvel super heroes vs. Street Fighter) than that whole no Xmen rumor and focus on MCU character may be true :smh:

3.) the trailer as well as the game title allude to the infinity gems being a factor within the game title. Because balancing wasn't an issue before, now you it seems you're going to get access to different gems in battle with different effects? They'll be a gen better than others. Does Thanos get to make a comeback in all his MvC2 glory if EVERYBODY can use infinity gems now? :smh:

4.) The title of the game isn't MvC4, it's MvC infinite. That's all the info you need to know that this game is trying to separate itself from its predecessors :smh: :smh:

Still need to see in game footage and it seems like Valve is doing the game engine through Steam so that a plus.....but it doesn't feel right :smh: :wow: man...

Bonus.) 2v2?? We left that in '98

...but UMvC3 got a port to PS4 :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom