WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

MVC4 gameplay trailer reveals that there is indeed some sort of Infinity Stone usage system...eh.

Also could we not talk about whack *** fake *** wrestling in here

Last edited:
Just saw Dr. Strange tonight. Not really familiar with the character other than what he did on Spiderman The Animated Series and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I thought it was really good. Was basically Inception meets Marvel meets Stan Lee on molly.

Love the new Guardians trailer. Great visuals, the tone and style was the same that most loved from the first one, and the humor is going to be there as well. Baby Groot will steal the movie and I loved that they didn't even need to reveal anything about the plot and I'm still excited to see it.

They gotta relax with their forcing down the throat of Captain Marvel. Shouldn't be Spidey be teaming up with Iron Man since they are iconic characters you associate with the brand?

The captain marvel push has the potential to backfire. Marvel should remember that they were able to make certain characters popular by virtue of making good movies for these characters. If you get the hype for a certain character to a certain level and the movie doesn't knock it out of the park...

*cue cringe gif

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

They gotta relax with their forcing down the throat of Captain Marvel. Shouldn't be Spidey be teaming up with Iron Man since they are iconic characters you associate with the brand?
The whole forced down your throat stuff is tired.

They're pushing CM to raise her profile among players. There is no "should be". This promotion for a video game. That's what yall are complaining about. Who should be used in promo.

The captain marvel push has the potential to backfire. Marvel should remember that they were able to make certain characters popular by virtue of making good movies for these characters. If you get the hype for a certain character to a certain level and the movie doesn't knock it out of the park...

*cue cringe gif
Then all they have to worry about is making a good movie. 1 good movie trailer can shut all this talk up.

There's nothing egregious about the current level of promotion CM is getting. This is more of a case ofnpll online who are a bit more in the know complaining about it. Not a concern for the general audience.

...but this Marvel vs. Capcom **** has rubbed me the wrong way though. Marvel is a little too obsessed with their movie universe now. I'm might be one of the biggest Marvel homers in here but Marvel just laid the seeds for karma to come get them. What are the odds that audiences start getting sick of the films....

Agreed.

...but this Marvel vs. Capcom **** has rubbed me the wrong way though. Marvel is a little too obsessed with their movie universe now. I'm might be one of the biggest Marvel homers in here but Marvel just laid the seeds for karma to come get them. What are the odds that audiences start getting sick of the films....
You're not a real marvel homer.

Trying to figure those silly odds.

Dudes don't care :lol:

It had magic in it so its comparable damnit!

I still get a laugh at how lames tried to compare the plots of CW and BvS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom