WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Is it hard to believe that a fat, socially awkward dude could fall in love so easily?

I think the amount of green screen shots and the fact that the dudes on the cast, aside from Hiddleston and Hemsworth seem like real prudes has everyone feeling cranky :lol:

Is it hard to believe that a fat, socially awkward dude could fall in love so easily?
Dudes forcing it now to complain.

Once they established Fisk's past as a child it was clear as day he was a lame and got no yambs. Just cuz he was also a psycho and finally killed his father doesn't mean he'd immediately get an alpha personality to match his new boss status.

I bet on his come up he probably didn't even take part in using groupies and random pros who would give it up to him. One of those sexless type criminals. Probably was too busy using his intelligence to increase his wealth. It's just he fell in love at first sight is all.

Last edited:
Dudes forcing it now to complain.

Once they established Fisk's past as a child it was clear as day he was a lame and got no yambs. Just cuz he was also a psycho and finally killed his father doesn't mean he'd immediately get an alpha personality to match his new boss status.

I bet on his come up he probably didn't even take part in using groupies and random pros who would give it up to him. One of those sexless type criminals. Probably was too busy using his intelligence to increase his wealth. It's just he fell in love at first sight is all.
Bruh got all shook when ole girl shared an omelet with him. No way in hell he got any play before her.

Yup. Especially with all the money he has. Even if you get no play you know what ******* be out for.
You talking like Vanessa snaked him for all of his money and ratted him out.

Dude fell in love and the last ep made it clear she was too. So even if he was wise to common broads coming after his money he clearly saw she was different. Which is again why he fell so easily and hard for her.

A girl has never lied or put on an act before. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
So wait you think Vanessa was faking it? :lol: For what exactly? It's not like before she left Fisk gave her all his connects and his off shore bank account info.

If anything, the last few eps revealed she was just as down for that criminal life as Fisk and they were gonna be on some Bonnie & Clyde steez but maybe it's cuz that's how she is in the comics I can see that coming.

End of the day they gave Fisk a weakness for this narrative and story arc for his first attempt to take over Hell's Kitchen and then the rest of the city. When he returns it's most likely gonna be about him embracing the shadows and that criminal life like in the comics while just denying his criminal activity to the public. It wasn't a big weakness and it's not even the sole reason for his downfall. It's just something a lot of yall are complaining about cuz he was so boss but at the same time showed emotion for a female he quickly fell in love with after only knowing her for like a month.

Last edited:
Im saying there is no way to know if she was out for the loot or not in the 16 hours they have enjoyed each others company. You cant prove she aint playing the long game.

It was the most unconvincing love story of all time.

Im saying there is no way to know if she was out for the loot or not in the 16 hours they have enjoyed each others company. You cant prove she aint playing the long game.

It was the most unconvincing love story of all time.

16 hours? I thought this show took place over a few months. Not a weekend

16 hours? I thought this show took place over a few months. Not a weekend

Sarcasm.

But over the few months the show takes place they didnt spend enough time together for him to be head over heels.

Lets say she is in love with him. Then why would she be in love? She aint a fat, socially awkward, beta provider. Other option is she is using him for the status/loot. But then a guy with his wealth should know what these **** are after.

Either way I was unconvinced.

Last edited:
but if they spend more time on their relationship you're going to be in here complaining about how they need to focus on the protagonist and not this love story 
laugh.gif

it just lacked development.

they accelerated the **** out of that entire relationship in the last 3 episodes.

Which is why it was complete trash. Dude was in love for no reason. He just woke up and said "Im gonna marry this random *****"

Her and the relationship was stupid. She was doing her thing as an art gallery person and seemed like a normal person. She basically knows from the beginning he's into shady stuff and finds out he kills people and she's ok with it. She needs to get murked along with him.

Last edited:
classic popular girl falls in love with the geek cuz he's different.

happens to be a rich geek

Back
Top Bottom